Regal Cancellation Opportunity (1 Viewer)

DaveFromBarrow

Free Member
Sep 11, 2020
Aboyne
Funster No
MH
Apache 634
Exp
Since 2020
We were due to have our 2008 Apache reupholstered tomorrow, 3rd October. I’ve just tested positive for COVID so have left a message to that effect. Anyone local ish to them might be able to jump the queue if you’re on their list.

We’re gutted. The work on the van was marking the start of a week away on the south coast. Thanks COVID.

d

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
We were due to have our 2008 Apache reupholstered tomorrow, 3rd October. I’ve just tested positive for COVID so have left a message to that effect. Anyone local ish to them might be able to jump the queue if you’re on their list.

We’re gutted. The work on the van was marking the start of a week away on the south coast. Thanks COVID.

d
We've both got it too a lot of it around at the moment. I think under the current guidance you could actually take it provided there's no one vulnerable in their workforce.
Just looked again try to avoid contact for 5 days is the recommendation. Looking at your location it's not around the corner is it!. Get well soon.

OP
OP
DaveFromBarrow

DaveFromBarrow

Free Member
Sep 11, 2020
Aboyne
Funster No
MH
Apache 634
Exp
Since 2020
There’s no way to contact them at the weekend, I’ve left a message, and we’re an 8 hour drive away so I can’t risk rocking up and being turned away.

d

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back