Pop up awning. (1 Viewer)

Oct 11, 2016
Bognor Regis
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 69-4
Exp
6 years
Currently in New Forest and its chucking down. Its made me think one of these awnings would be useful. I've seen the Quest reviews and I'm just wonder if anyone on here can offer an opinion. Also are there any equivalents? Thanks. Paul.

Tea break

Free Member
Jul 28, 2018
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Best thing I bought for the MoHo. I had a blow up drive away only used it a couple of times a right pain to put up soon sold it and bought a quest pop up so easy to erect it goes up in about 2minutes just pop the sides and then the roof if the weather is calm you don’t even need to peg it down. We’ve used ours in north Wales in some pretty rough weather and it didn’t let us down would definitely recommend (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
There is a 6 sided one on Fleabay right now for £129.

Read every advert you look at. Someone has been selling New (other) with little holes.
The mesh can get caught in the zip (Ouch!) when it is being put back in the bag.
PS It weighs 10.7Kgs

Mar 2, 2011
uk
Funster No
MH
c.. autocruise starblazer
Exp
8 years
General consensus here and other forums is that these awnings are well worth the having , given their ease of use , at least for day use . Hope the OP doesnt mind me coming in to this thread with a question regarding these pop up awnings.

Are they suitable for use as a overnight sleeping area ,ie waterproof etc ? Thinking more of the Pro version which has pre fitted sides and windows , rather than the velcro on side walls model.

Paul and Kate

LIFE MEMBER
May 1, 2016
Stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
Auto sleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2015
General consensus here and other forums is that these awnings are well worth the having , given their ease of use , at least for day use . Hope the OP doesnt mind me coming in to this thread with a question regarding these pop up awnings.

Are they suitable for use as a overnight sleeping area ,ie waterproof etc ? Thinking more of the Pro version which has pre fitted sides and windows , rather than the velcro on side walls model.
They are waterproof but would be draughty as it doesnt have a sewn in groundsheet

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
We have the 4 sided Quest. It has now done 4 long stints in Benidorm of 4 plus weeks plus numerous short breaks, it's discoloured but still fine. When it breaks we will buy another straight away. Can't remember the last time we used the wind out awning.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back