LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
We have just left Parc Verger after a splendid two day visit, this place is a gem to visit, but many of you know this. I would call this place Camping a la ferme without the Ferme. Nice greetings good overnight price fast wifi, and Ken and Steph Thomson.
Ken and Steph our hosts made us feel so welcome, Stephs cooking and Kens wit will be sadly missed until they teturn to us for their winter visit in Totana. Now we are mobile again en route to Calais war zone and await our turn to board our craft and head across the water to the safe haven of the UK, the land of plenty. We dont need to hide amongst trucks or climb on top of motorhomes, or try to jump onto passing trains, ouch! We are Brits, EU stuff, we have papers, passports and tickets to travel, we are the lucky migrants, we left the UK many years ago and the small space we vacated has long been filled many times over. So we return for a few weeks to enjoy the pleasures our Golden Land provides, perhaps we will meet other funsters, perhaps not, but all in all its great to return. FOR A SHORT VISIT.

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
You were most welcome!

Errr i appear to have lost your address could you e mail me it please so i know where to send the bill?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back