Olympic star Kelly is heading for NEC

Discussion in 'Motorhomes in the News' started by Jim, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Jul 19, 2007
    Olympic star Kelly is heading for NEC <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=headerTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=* border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Aug 15 2007

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
    </TD></TR></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=400 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=3></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>DOUBLE Olympic gold medallist Dame Kelly Holmes will appear at this year's International Caravan and Motorhome show at the NEC.
    Dame Kelly, a member of the Caravan Club, is one of several celebrities making an appearance at the event, which will be at the NEC from October 16 to 21.
    Dame Kelly said: "I've recently joined The Caravan Club and I can't wait to hitch up and head off for a break.
    "For me, caravanning is the ideal holiday as I can come and go at a moment's notice and don't have to worry about making bookings months in advance.
    "I'm really looking forward to being at the International Caravan & Motorhome 2007 show."
  2. Enodreven

Enodreven Deleted User

She obviously hasn't tried to get into one of the more favourable CC sites over a weekend has she ??