No Reversing Camera (1 Viewer)

Sep 27, 2021
Inverness, Highland, Scotland, UK
Funster No
MH
Cathargo
Exp
Hi I we are about to take Delivery of a new Cathargo C-Line I6.2XLQB with a Mercedes MBUX 10.2" mutimedia including DAB + with navigation bu no reversing camera fitted.
The last vehicle we had had the MBUX system fitted with a rear camera any suggestions as fitting an after market screen on the dash would look horrible

AndyPK

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 7, 2015
Cirencester
Funster No
MH
None……..!
Exp
Motorhoming since 2015......
Did you spec. a rear-view camera when you ordered the vehicle……? :unsure:

Sep 10, 2022
Warrington, UK
Funster No
MH
Elddis Majestic 125
Hi I we are about to take Delivery of a new Cathargo C-Line I6.2XLQB with a Mercedes MBUX 10.2" mutimedia including DAB + with navigation bu no reversing camera fitted.
The last vehicle we had had the MBUX system fitted with a rear camera any suggestions as fitting an after market screen on the dash would look horrible
On a new vehicle like yours there is likely a camera input on the rear of your head unit / media player which would eliminate the need for a separate screen. The camera wiring may already be in place too if you are lucky.

GBM

Jul 30, 2023
Dorset, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance
Exp
Since 2000
The multimedia would have the capacity to take a feed from a reversing camera, and I would have thought a Carthago would be pre-wired for a camera. I doubt any leave the dealership without one. I'd get them to include it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back