Free Member
May 8, 2008
brierfield lancs
Funster No
MH
american rv
Exp
just started
hi all we are two motorhome novices having never owned one of any shape or size. We have made a life changing decision to sell the house and go full time in an american RV. So if there is anybody who can give us any advice it would be a big help many thanks in advance.:Smile:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi John & Carole

Welcome to the site ::bigsmile:

We have a few members here who have done just that and I am sure they will be only too pleased to share their experiences with you.

Here's one that springs to mind straight away........makes very interesting and amusing reading :roflmto:
Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
hi to both of you, enjoy your adventure:Smile:
ruth

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

geofliz

Free Member
Feb 3, 2008
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
L P Coachbuilt
Exp
3 years. 29 as a tugger
:welcome::welcome::welcome: To the fun site, good luck and best wishes with your adventure:thumb:

OP
OP
john and carole

john and carole

Free Member
May 8, 2008
brierfield lancs
Funster No
MH
american rv
Exp
just started
Many thanks for the welcome,just a bit more info on both of us.We both have grown up kids and grand kids.When we get sorted out with an RV we plan to go up Scotland where my partners daughter lives then to southern Spain where my son and family live.It is a bit scary at the moment:Eeek:but if we dont do it now we never will.We are hoping to go to Stratford show to check out some RV,s ann possibly meet some of you guy,s:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ian T

Free Member
Mar 20, 2008
NR19 NORFOLK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt and Hightop
Exp
MHomes and tugging =40 yrs
A big welcome to you both from 2 fairly new "FUNSTERS". :clap::clap:

The group will be a mine of information for you, :helpsos: and there will always be someone to turn to if you need some advice.....and if youre a little bit mad.. :Eeek: it may help as well :thumb: :rollonfloor::rollonfloor:

Ian T and Cuddles

:hug:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Hi John & Carole, there are quite a few full-timers here and many of them full-time in an RV. A friendly bunch they are, with lots of experience, so don't be afraid to ask anything.

Although Stratford bills itself as the Motorhome and US RV Show, it seems, to me at least, that of all the shows in the year, this one has the least amount of RV traders! Best of luck with the search.

and welcome to the fun:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back