LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
We were very pleased with the service we received from Tappers also with their workmanship , no question that all upholsters do a superb job,
I suppose it is just a case of each indivuals needs at the time, in our case a collection and delivery service was required

Hope you are pleased with your new upholstery Chris and Fran xx

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
We were very pleased with the service we received from Tappers also with their workmanship , no question that all upholsters do a superb job,
I suppose it is just a case of each indivuals needs at the time, in our case a collection and delivery service was required

Hope you are pleased with your new upholstery Chris and Fran xx
if it gets done,dont forget im at the unit with them,il end up taking half the workforce on the p*ss with me:Eeek::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
champers

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
We are now back at home following the re-upholstery of our van seats. The work was carried out by Premier Furnishings (Reluxe) at Ilkestone, Derbyshire. Tony Sheard and his team did a great job, paying attention to the smallest of details. We are very happy with our reupholstered cab and habitation seating.

Brisey

Looks lovely Brisey ,amazing what they can do and how quick too!
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
up and ready to go to birmingham,to have the motorhome reupholstered,lots of pic's later or when i get back:thumb:

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Brisey, what a difference it makes the van looked all contemporary.

Do they do humans

Pat

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Brisey, what a difference it makes the van looked all contemporary.

Do they do humans

Pat

Unfortunately not Pat, I did ask but they said that they would be unable to get all of my creases and wrinkles smoothed out. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Brisey.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Brisey seeing your van has got me thunking (can you hear the clangs as the cogs move?) we could do with a couple of bolsters/armrests like yours on either end of our L-shaped.

Do any of this lot make just them, does anyone know/think - without doing the rest of it? - ours is only 2 yrs old and hasn't had a hard life, (no kids or dogs etc) plus we still like it!

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
well! after spending the first day with tappers,i can only say that im glad i went with these guy's,thier eye for detail is second to none,i have been working along side them,stripping out and destitching,refiting,and can only say,WOW, so far,plenty of pi** taking going on as the guy's are all villa supporters,and me being a gooner,so lots of flack off them:ROFLMAO:
so far i am well pleased,and i aint an easy guy to please,if it dont look right i will be the first to mention it,but every thing so far is perfect:thumb:
what more could i want i have wifi,water tap nearby,ehu,and a chippy just up the road,which i used lastnight ,chicken and mushroom(pukka) pie and chips £2.70:thumb:in oxford that would have been £4.50:Eeek:
so i up and ready for another full day,with nose to the grindstone,catch you later:thumb:

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
Back home now,motorhome all finished,and looking great,the wife who stayed at home while the work was carried out is over the moon with it,i am 100% happy with the work carried out,and the finish is fantastic,i will highly recommend TAPPERS for all your upholstery needs,the workforce are a nice bunch who know 100% what they are doing,and nothing was a problem for them,even me looking over their shoulder all day:thumb:
pics tomorrow when the light is better:thumb:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Looking forward to when I get time to look over it and you get my final verdict.........:ROFLMAO:

I will be interested is fabric chosen so be aware..........:winky:

I am fair though:winky:

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
Looking forward to when I get time to look over it and you get my final verdict.........:ROFLMAO:

I will be interested is fabric chosen so aware..........:winky:

I am fair though:winky:
john!
im in wales next week from monday at jim's,pop over :thumb:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Back home now,motorhome all finished,and looking great,the wife who stayed at home while the work was carried out is over the moon with it,i am 100% happy with the work carried out,and the finish is fantastic,i will highly recommend TAPPERS for all your upholstery needs,the workforce are a nice bunch who know 100% what they are doing,and nothing was a problem for them,even me looking over their shoulder all day:thumb:
pics tomorrow when the light is better:thumb:
Hi Chris,

Thanks for posting back on the forum. We are very pleased that you and yours are both happy with the end result. :thumb:

We may be following in your footsteps sometime soon. :winky:

Cheers for now,

Jock & Rita.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Hi Chris,

Thanks for posting back on the forum. We are very pleased that you and yours are both happy with the end result. :thumb:

We may be following in your footsteps sometime soon. :winky:

Cheers for now,

Jock & Rita.

Hi Jock you and I can inspect it together (Chris's:winky::winky:) bet your harder to please than me, Chris will have to be on his toes this day and van tidy:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: working together we should get a rough idea of just how good it is:winky:

OP
OP
champers

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Just wondering Chris if you have any photo's yet of the new upholstery :RollEyes::RollEyes:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
yes but i used my DSLR and the files are to big:Doh:any idea's how to upload:Eeek:
Hi Chris,

if you don't have an image resizing programme with your OS, you can download Pixresizer, free from here. I use it often and copy the images I want, or the whole folder, then reduce the copies to about 800 x 600. They are then easier to upload, either onto the forum thread, or into your album.

HTH,

Jock.

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
pics:thumb:

Attachments

• HPIM1116.jpg
    HPIM1116.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 56
  • HPIM1117.jpg
    HPIM1117.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 56
  • HPIM1119.jpg
    HPIM1119.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 55
  • HPIM1123.jpg
    HPIM1123.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 54
OP
OP
champers

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
It really is a superb job, bet you are well pleased Chris n Fran ...

It is amazing how the upholsters do it :thumb::thumb::thumb:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
pics:thumb:
Nice one Chris.

Richard at Tappers arranged for us to view another couple's MH at White Chapel Lane CC site, before arriving at the warehouse.
The job they did using contrasting colours was stunning, which has changed our minds about our choices .
Our only delay now, is waiting for Rita to make her mind up re materials and patterns. We will probably go for a January refit.

Cheers,

Jock.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back