New Ducato model? When will new vans appear? (2 Viewers)

Jun 20, 2023
Funster No
MH
planning one…
Pondering a new Adria ducato van, but wondering when new series ducato van will come out, and when will new vans (particularly Adria) will have them.
What will main advantages of new ducato be?
Currently in a 2019 ‘comfotmatic’ so even the current van seems a big improvement.

May 29, 2020
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Westfalia Columbus
Exp
Since March 2024
I think production will start in May so the manufacturers can have them ready for Caravan Salon at the end of August. The front end looks very cheap (must cost a lot less to produce than the current one). The main difference will be that features such as automatic lane keeping, traffic sign recognition or adaptive cruise control will be standard to conform with EU laws. I would personally go for the current model with the more qualitative grille and none of those annoying systems (my opinion!). The new model will of course bring another price increase, especially for the Citroën and Peugeot models which will finally be brought up to date to mirror the Fiat version.

Jul 13, 2022
Tarragona, Spain
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
The front end looks very cheap
That one... looks... weird?
Screenshot_2024-04-03-17-01-54-83_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Jan 2, 2024
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Peugeot boxer
Exp
I think production will start in May so the manufacturers can have them ready for Caravan Salon at the end of August. The front end looks very cheap (must cost a lot less to produce than the current one). The main difference will be that features such as automatic lane keeping, traffic sign recognition or adaptive cruise control will be standard to conform with EU laws. I would personally go for the current model with the more qualitative grille and none of those annoying systems (my opinion!). The new model will of course bring another price increase, especially for the Citroën and Peugeot models which will finally be brought up to date to mirror the Fiat version.
Wonder what new common and expensive to repair faults will be included in the price??
And how many of the existing models faults will not be resolved and carried forward :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back