Free Member
Mar 5, 2011
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Been at it 18 month
Hello again we will be in Germany next month and I will be going back to Munster to visit the area and barracks I served in a long time ago. Has anyone been and stayed in Munster and can recommend an aire or site.

Nov 19, 2023
Kidderminster, UK
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil Terrestra
Exp
Green as grass
Hello again we will be in Germany next month and I will be going back to Munster to visit the area and barracks I served in a long time ago. Has anyone been and stayed in Munster and can recommend an aire or site.
Hey, did you find anywhere in munster? I'm going to do the same this summer, -my dad was a tankie and I lived in Senden as a kid..

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hey, did you find anywhere in munster? I'm going to do the same this summer, -my dad was a tankie and I lived in Senden as a kid..
We stayed on the Aire behind the train station in September, ideal location as only 5 minutes walk to town and right next to station for days out. Also found it to be quiet even with its location as trains stopped about 10:30pm

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 19, 2023
Kidderminster, UK
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil Terrestra
Exp
Green as grass
Thanks for the tip, I’ve seen there’s also a nice p4n in senden I might use, I previously thought the swimming pool car park would be a good spot and it turns out they’ve put a few MH platzen in !

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Thanks for the tip, I’ve seen there’s also a nice p4n in senden I might use, I previously thought the swimming pool car park would be a good spot and it turns out they’ve put a few MH platzen in !
Apologies, I've just noticed you're talking about Munster in Germany, I was talking about the one in France.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back