Motorhome & US RV show Shepton Mallet (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Thanks Everyone.

Well back from Shepton, and despite worries about the weather , last years order came good. For the first time ever we had 100% turnout, plus a new member signed up and paid up on arrival and a number of late arrivals who were not on my list. I would like to thank everyone who made such a fantastic meet possible. Those who could not come themselves but still thinking of us by sending Fare for Funster consumption, Peter H, Gerry Hughes. Especially JayDee for his special delivery. JJ for collecting the Marquee, sorting the badges etc, Rick for bringing the second Marquee, what a star it was full to overflowing. The ladies who cooked cakes, Dave Snowbird who not only served up Staffordshire oatcakes, but also spare ribs, and cheese. Alan and Herb for the sarsaparilla and Bury black puddings. Shiftzz and Teddyboy for additions to my drinks locker, hee hee. Craig for bringing the banana yum yum, (I did get a little taster, I think he just brought it to tease me with, hee hee) our overseas visitors Frankie and Paul/Ineke/Britt who traveled so far to join us. Jan and Joy (NannyJan and Movan) for forcing us all into playing games (nuff said, hee hee) I hope I have not left you out. All of the funsters who made the effort to arrive and make the rally the resounding success it was. Thank you all and see you again next year.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back