Motorhome & US RV show Shepton Mallet (1 Viewer)

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Satalite Dish needs a home

I have a 1.2 metre Satalite Dish complete, alleged to work in Portugal, if any one is interested I will bring it to Shepton if not I will leave it in my garage, if nothin else if you have a barby big enogh we can always use it as a wok:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Ta, funsters.

In Knutsford I saw a Funster parked on what looked like old bread shelves/boxes. Any idea where I can get some.

Our leader Jim said they were the best things to park on, on muddy ground..

As always

Nice one LL.. Wildman, a star..

ShiftZZ

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Ta, funsters.

In Knutsford I saw a Funster parked on what looked like old bread shelves/boxes. Any idea where I can get some.

Our leader Jim said they were the best things to park on, on muddy ground..

As always

Nice one LL.. Wildman, a star..

ShiftZZ
the bread trays are owned by the bakeries, I understand some of the trays get very tired of lying around out the back of supermarkets and often walk away looking for adventure and pastures green which is why they end up under funsters wheels hee hee.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
remember I have a box of freebee with me

I have a 1.2 metre Satalite Dish complete, alleged to work in Portugal, if any one is interested I will bring it to Shepton if not I will leave it in my garage, if nothin else if you have a barby big enogh we can always use it as a wok:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just to remind you I have a box of freebee's with me.. FREE as in not to be paid for (OK Roger?) mainly of interest I expect to the yank owners, but a few items useful on other motor homes... Most unused, Just want to give them a good home. Cannot be bothered with putting them on Ebay

Just tanked up the fuel with the 5p off Sainsbury voucher and topped off the LPG tank.. 90% ready to go bright and early Thursday morning.. leaving Tunbridge Wells at 04.00 ..

See you all.

Bob, Sue and Ezzie.:RollEyes:

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
hey you can sell whatever you want, Just the for sale signs I would take issue with, hee hee. Now as to weather
http://www.google.co.uk/ig?hl=en#max38
this site will give a day by day forcast, currently giving a 20-30% chance of rain for thursday. BUT the glass is rising and will continue to rise bringing clearer more settled weather towards the weekend. Bread trays if you have them will help you get a grip on wet grass.

Last edited:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
can you get a big box of tissues and dry my pitch?

hey you can sell whatever you want, Just the for sale signs I would take issue with, hee hee. Now as to weather
http://www.google.co.uk/ig?hl=en#max38
this site will give a day by day forcast, currently giving a 20-30% chance of rain for thursday. BUT the glass is rising and will continue to rise bringing clearer more settled weather towards the weekend. Bread trays if you have them will help you get a grip on wet grass.

Can you get a big box of tissues or kitchen roll and dry my pitch please Roger.. hate to have wet hands pushing the wheelchair about on the grass... oh yes like a bacon sandwich when I arrive, and a cup of tea if you are not to busy, as I expect you will be not doing much that early in the moning...

Bob:Blush:

p.s no for sale signs I promise.

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Can you get a big box of tissues or kitchen roll and dry my pitch please Roger.. hate to have wet hands pushing the wheelchair about on the grass... oh yes like a bacon sandwich when I arrive, and a cup of tea if you are not to busy, as I expect you will be not doing much that early in the moning...

Bob:Blush:

p.s no for sale signs I promise.
Tissues on order, bacon Sarnie, what wonderful idea, Sue and I would both like one please, just give us a shout when its ready. (No tea, but a coffe and a Coke will be most welcomed cheers)

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
You got the wrong end of the stick

Tissues on order, bacon Sarnie, what wonderful idea, Sue and I would both like one please, just give us a shout when its ready. (No tea, but a coffe and a Coke will be most welcomed cheers)

The idea Roger was for you to make them not me:cry: either a very smart person I am dealing with or he is as dumb as Ezzie is!!!! the jury is still out on that for the moment?:Eeek:

Bob

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
The idea Roger was for you to make them not me:cry: either a very smart person I am dealing with or he is as dumb as Ezzie is!!!! the jury is still out on that for the moment?:Eeek:

Bob
Ah but you never made that clear did you Bob, I submit you were perhaps offering to bribe the marshal. I will fine you 2 bacon sarnies and a mug of coffee, any further protestations will be treated as contempt of court and fined accordingly.

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
mitigating circumstances

Ah but you never made that clear did you Bob, I submit you were perhaps offering to bribe the marshal. I will fine you 2 bacon sarnies and a mug of coffee, any further protestations will be treated as contempt of court and fined accordingly.

I am guilty your honour, I plead insanity as I need a bacon sandwich (I am on a diet) .. plus I am 'poor' having just put a £100 in fuel to top of the Winnebago fuel tank I will be on hard tack all weekend... mind you I do a mean burger on the Chobb. Oh well... I will dream on about the bacon sandwich:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: as you did not fall for it.. still not sure if Ezzie is the smarter of the two of you.... But then she is not darft when it comes to food either... she will not share her biscuits either.

Hungrey Bob:Eeek:

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
well I guess I could settle for burger instead of bacon if you must:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Hi Roger

Looks like I will be able to make it Thursday, it will be mid afternoon when we arrive, as I am bringing quite a lot with me marquee etc I shall load the toad up, so more space sorry.

All the best Rick.

W18BLA

Funster
Oct 24, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam
Exp
Well i am ready for this show i just hope you are all ready for me......

This is coming with me.....

Link Removed

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
never look a gift horse in the mouth Roger

Well i am ready for this show i just hope you are all ready for me......

This is coming with me.....

Link Removed

Me? I will drink anything other than water... so Roger never look a gift horse in the mouth.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bob:thumb:

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Hey Roger permanent columbium on in my coach coffeeholic here:RollEyes::RollEyes::RollEyes::RollEyes:

trevosky

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Street, Somerset
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
on and off 16 years plus
Almost Homesick

As Somerset (Street) was our old homeground and the Shepton show was a regular for us i am getting jealous now, you all have a good time,:cry: boo hoo:thumb: Trev and Sue

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Is this a bit of Bribary I see here? trying to get in with the Marshall?

Tried that and it did not work with a bacon sandwich..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bob:Eeek:

it has to be the full monty bob a 'full english' breakfast to catch rogers eye not just a bacon sarnie

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
As Somerset (Street) was our old homeground and the Shepton show was a regular for us i am getting jealous now, you all have a good time,:cry: boo hoo:thumb: Trev and Sue
shame you never thought of it earlier and came over to join us

definitely coffee I hope... :winky:

JJ
but of course, but then again, heehee

it has to be the full monty bob a 'full english' breakfast to catch rogers eye not just a bacon sarnie
which reminds me Neil owes me a breakfast, I wonder if he remembers. Has got a long way to go to beat Bill's, hee hee.

sorry to say things are not looking good weather wise with rain now forcast for Thursday and Friday at least. If it does pour down the whole weekend can you cope with a soggy marquee in the Wagon JJ? Needs thinking about to say the least. Mind you if Dave (Snowbird) is bringing his trailer and it does not sell, maybe you could buy it cheap, hee hee.

I will be off to the showground on Weds and check everything out. now wheres Cheyne with his landrover when you need him, ha ha.

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Regrettably we will not now be coming.

The replacement of our water tank has now been arranged but cannot happen until after the show.

I haven't received our tickets yet but should in the next few days, I don't know if they are transferable, but if so can someone else use our booking. Our booking is from Thursday.

Sorry I won't be seeing all you folks at Shepton :cry::cry::cry:

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
There are toilets and showers on Site (about 100ft away), bottled water for cooking, should not stop you coming. Think about it

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Regrettably we will not now be coming.

The replacement of our water tank has now been arranged but cannot happen until after the show.

I haven't received our tickets yet but should in the next few days, I don't know if they are transferable, but if so can someone else use our booking. Our booking is from Thursday.

Sorry I won't be seeing all you folks at Shepton :cry::cry::cry:

I have a 40 ltr aqua roll I can bring for you if that helps?

All the best Rick

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
There are toilets and showers on Site (about 100ft away), bottled water for cooking, should not stop you coming. Think about it

I agree, but Shirley is not keen on roughing it in her old age (used to camp in a tent many years ago):Angry:

I have a cunning plan which I will experiment with tomorrow (its chucking it down in Eastbourne at the moment)

The shurflo pump claims suction up to 3.1M and so I will attempt to do a bodge job so that we can draw water from an outside carrier (like a tugger). If this works then everything will work as normal (with a more limited capacity) and Shirley should be happy :Smile:

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Thanks very much for the offer. If you could bring that and we could borrow it for the weekend that would be brilliant.:thanks::thanks:

Grenville

No problems just let me know by Wednesday as I am travelling down on Thursday i will PM my mobile.

All the best Rick

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back