Free Member
Feb 10, 2016
wolverhampton
Funster No
MH
bailey
Exp
3 years
Could anybody advise on who could be put forward to a court in selecting a single joint inspection
reporting back to a court on a faulty motorhome,they will need to be qualified and experienced
in the type of work because they will be viewed as a expert witness and may be cross examine
by claimant,defendant and judge.
I will not be surprised if the charge willk be between £1000 and £2000 and up to £1000 per day in
court.There is a court case number the dealer has engaged solicitor so will be on the hockey
poss 3 months cheers

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
He will not be viewed as an expert he will have to be an expert
you should try and engage someone from a trade certifying or training body connected to motorhome/caravaning trade/builders association
A personal friend of mine is a court recognised expert witness in the gas and plumbing sector, he is a past chairman of the master plumbers, fellow of charted plumbers and heating engineering council and worshipfull plumbers!!! What a title!!
You need a simular type chap such as a consulting engineer these perhaps HERE They list Motor Homes as an area of expertise
Regards
Geo

OP
OP
P

peggysue

Free Member
Feb 10, 2016
wolverhampton
Funster No
MH
bailey
Exp
3 years
Having spoken to many repairers and experts,one being dekra expert which offer engineer reports i respect the
top engineer who stated we are not that sort of expert which can dig deep into heavy faults and legals what
you require the reallity is there are not many mustard experts what have the experience and legal knowledge of this
so folks any one got any ideas.
Distributors of the brand have said off the record not able to help mate its the family thats how it rolls me not
surprised and respect the honesty.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
NCC approved workshop scheme have lots of independent workshops and there must be someone amongst them. If you are a member of the Caravan Club or Camping & Caravanning Club they might be able to suggest an independent expert. Can't believe that you are the first looking for such an expert. Why not ask Eddie at VanBitz as he doesn't owe any allegiance to any motorhome brand as he is not a franchised dealer.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back