Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
Nope, not the motorhome, but my 38 year old ex military landrover:Eeek:.

getting the MH thriough its test I regard as easy compared to tring to get elderly wiring, LOADS of ball joints and steering components, and cart springs, all to the testers standard...........today, it happened, first time:thumb:.

After our trip to Portugal in two weeks, i will be working on her again, prepping her to be towed behind the MH:thumb:

Oct 2, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Congrats. After my recent MOT though I am sceptical . I always get my car MOT'd and serviced. They mot it first so they can address any issues at the service. Passed the mot first time. Came to the service .......... New pads on the front, discs and pads on the back and handbrake pads as well. I was called in to see them prior to the work. No problem giving the go ahead as they were goosed, but they met the mot standard. How long til they failed though? Don't rely on your mot meaning your vehicle is safe for a year. It is like a photograph. It records the vehicle condition at that time. In a month it could be unsafe. Always make sure you get your vehicle serviced regularly. I hate paying for some of these things but like to try and make sure I am driving a vehicle that Is as safe to drive as it can be.:thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back