maxview MXL003 seeker wireless (1 Viewer)

AlynRuthBH

Free Member
Oct 12, 2017
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E560
Exp
7 years
Hi all have trawled through the threads for this topic but have'nt seen anything that helps in my predicament ( oh matron ). We have a maxview MXL003 on our van, it was on it when we bought it, something has gone wrong with the motor on it as it gets jammed on the roof bars instead of returning to it's closed position, unfortunately it's not covered in our warranty so would have to have it taken off and sent away to Maxview, who as it turns out are only an hours drive from here, just wondered if anyone has had any dealings with them, or is there a tech savvy funster out there who could perhaps give me any info that I could perhaps try to get this sorted. Ta

OP
OP
AlynRuthBH

AlynRuthBH

Free Member
Oct 12, 2017
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E560
Exp
7 years
They have replied to my email so looks like a trip is imminent fingers crossed mine will be an easy fix too

Oct 26, 2014
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Pilote P696GJ
Exp
Hi all have trawled through the threads for this topic but have'nt seen anything that helps in my predicament ( oh matron ). We have a maxview MXL003 on our van, it was on it when we bought it, something has gone wrong with the motor on it as it gets jammed on the roof bars instead of returning to it's closed position, unfortunately it's not covered in our warranty so would have to have it taken off and sent away to Maxview, who as it turns out are only an hours drive from here, just wondered if anyone has had any dealings with them, or is there a tech savvy funster out there who could perhaps give me any info that I could perhaps try to get this sorted. Ta
I had the same problem with my Maxview seeker automatic 65cm which is fitted to our swift caravan , the problem was easily rectified by unbolting the dish from the mounting plate and there are two multi plugs which I disconnected sprayed with electrical connection cleaner reconnected , powered the system back up and the dish then parked itself in the correct position

OP
OP
AlynRuthBH

AlynRuthBH

Free Member
Oct 12, 2017
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E560
Exp
7 years
Thanks Neil S I’ll certainly give it a go before letting maxview have a look you could of saved me a good few penny’s

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
AlynRuthBH

AlynRuthBH

Free Member
Oct 12, 2017
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E560
Exp
7 years
Quick update on my sat system got up on the roof of moho undid 6 bolts then got a bit panicy that if I took it apart I may not be able to get it back together and as we're away this weekend I did the nuts back up, but have worked out how to reset the dish so it goes back to the correct position on the roof but for some reason the control box won't stay paired to the handset anyone got any ideas ???? I'll be at the Norfolk Showground as of tomorrow if there's anyone about that could perhaps shed some light on my problematic sat system please come and say hello cheers

Oct 26, 2014
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Pilote P696GJ
Exp
Quick update on my sat system got up on the roof of moho undid 6 bolts then got a bit panicy that if I took it apart I may not be able to get it back together and as we're away this weekend I did the nuts back up, but have worked out how to reset the dish so it goes back to the correct position on the roof but for some reason the control box won't stay paired to the handset anyone got any ideas ???? I'll be at the Norfolk Showground as of tomorrow if there's anyone about that could perhaps shed some light on my problematic sat system please come and say hello cheers
If you undo the 6 bolts the dish simply lifts of allowing you access to the two block connectors and the two satellite connections , easy enough and nothing to it .
To pair the wireless control its relatively easy , there is a sync/ update button next to the green LED on the main satellite controller . Press that using a ballpoint pen or similar and the green LED will flash , then press the up and down arrows on the wireless remote and that will pair it with the sat controller

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back