Aug

Rally Malvern Motorhome Show August 2023 (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Convoy.jpg

Me and Siân left you guys at 6pm, Just got home. Ready for a dash to Germany tomorrow for the Dusseldorf Show. We had a ball, hope you did too. If we don't bump into you in Germany, we'll maybe see you in Lincoln (y)

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Before we go, big thanks to the Marshals Polly, Janine, Dave, Rob and Lee working in the extremes of torrential rain and hot summer sun parking Funsters up.

Thanks to the musicians Richard, Gay, Martin and Gary. The music was brilliant :clap2:

Babs mixed litres of Pimms with a hundredweight of fruit with the help of Polly Dave Rob and Lee

Thanks Guys we all appreciate the effort you put in to make it fun.

May 8, 2014
swindon
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
im a newbie
Dad and I would like to thank everyone for a lovely weekend, it was our first trip with you and we are looking forward to many more, currently looking at Henham Rally 😃 we were blown away by everyone's help and support when we had no gas, we were quickly back up and running again, the welcoming smiles were amazing and helped feel at home, I have attached a little video of your entertainment at pimms o'clock, very talented and enjoyable, hope to meet more of you again very soon xx

20230820_144850.jpg

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
Many thanks for yet another great Fun event.

Special Thanks to all the Marshalls and to Jim & Family.

and all the Funsters just for being YOU! 🤗

PS. Somewhat spoiled, when I arrived home, by the £90 parking fine at Lidl's while I was staying at Quackers but that's another story.
(See 'THIS week I bought ' thread.) 😡

May 20, 2015
Newbury
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham
Exp
Since 1970
I would also like to add my thanks to all organisers. Really enjoyable time. Being forced to drink pimms instead of coffee was a bonus. And watching the new competition of reversing to park between two sticks

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
I would also like to add my thanks to all organisers. Really enjoyable time. Being forced to drink pimms instead of coffee was a bonus. And watching the new competition of reversing to park between two sticks
Next year it's reversing around a corner and THEN parking between the sticks.
Time for some practice. 😄

ludo

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 12, 2011
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 1990
Thanks to all for a great weekend. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves meeting friends old and new. Enjoyed the Pimms and music too but spent too much money (yet again).

Thanks also to whoever arranged the sun, despite the weather forecast promising heavy rain and wind!

Looking forward to Lincoln and hope to meet you all again there.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back