Nov 5, 2011
Gironde, France
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
5 years
Hi,

We have the almond shaped headlamps that I adjusted for driving on the left when we moved to France. Unfortunately they are dipped too low & need to be adjusted-just got back from a garagiste who could not fix 'em & wants the van back for the day-sounds ominous!

I have hunted & found a stack of misinformation-can someone remind me what the process is? There are are 4 adjuster knobs at the rear of each unit. I bought the van from Edgehill Motorhomes, but unfortunately I believe Lee has now retired due his wife's illness, so I can't really phone him for advice.

I would appreciate any 'accurate' advice,

Thanks,

Roger

OP
OP
DrRogerRam
Nov 5, 2011
Gironde, France
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
5 years
Hi,
To answer my question courtesy of the Fiat Forum!

"Ducato 2005 headlamp adjustment
When you are standing in front of the nearside headlight, there are two 8mm nylon/metal adjusting screws. The one on the left adjusts the up/down movement and the one on the right (nearest the radiator) adjusts the left/right movement. Screw in the left hand one to move the beam down (screw out to move the beam up). Screw in the right hand one top move the beam outwards (to the left when driving) and screw out to move the beam inwards (to the right when driving). The offside headlamp is a mirror image with the right hand screw for the up/down movement and the right hand screw for the left/right movement."

Ours is 2012 but the description matches

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back