Leeds Festival info (1 Viewer)

May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
I bought a motorhome and festival ticket for this festival last year taking a punt that Sam Fender would be playing. He wasn't so I ended up selling both tickets.

I've just read that he is confirmed for next year and tickets go on sale on Monday.

Thinking about buying again and actually going this time! So has anyone been with their motorhome? Any info, hints? How far is the MH area from the main arena? I'm guessing it's real basic services?

Thanks in advance.

kevenh

Free Member
Jun 1, 2019
Thatcham
Funster No
MH
Compass C-Class
Exp
I'm a Progressing Newbie
Not sure how similar the 2023 layout will be to this year’s.
I’ve not been to Leeds but the festivals I have are often on farmland and the fields used are rotated each year - especially the campsite fields.
EHU is often an expensive option.

kevenh

Free Member
Jun 1, 2019
Thatcham
Funster No
MH
Compass C-Class
Exp
I'm a Progressing Newbie
Leeds Motorhome T&C
There’s a CAMPERVAN FIELD section at that link. The main takeaway is NO EHU available. 😳
But when I’ve seen a festival provide EHU options it’s been prohibitively expensive anyway. They need to bring in generators and don’t want to make a loss 🤪

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
monzer
May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
As long as my gaslow bottles are full to keep the fridge cool I'll be fine. A few days without hook-up in summer should most definitely be doable.

Anyone else going or been before?

Nov 19, 2013
york
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
We’ve been to Leeds Fest loads of times both in guest and general campervan field. Probably won’t be going next year due to direction of line up.

Walk to the arena varies depending on ticket sales. Last year was sold out so probably 30 min walk. It is a very young fest, lots of drunk kids away from their parents for the first time but these are generally in the tent fields closer to the arena. To be honest they are generally ok, just in high spirits. The campervan field is much more subdued. Please PM me if you want any more information.

OP
OP
monzer
May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
BUMP... Nearly time for this. Anyone else going?

OP
OP
monzer
May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
I have just been looking at prices for this and its mind blowing :eek:
Standard festival prices unfortunately. Can't remember how much I paid but I think I got an early bird discount. Never been to a festival with the van before so looking forward to it.... even though I will be on my todd 😭

May 7, 2011
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Kontiki 669
Exp
Since 2010
Standard festival prices unfortunately. Can't remember how much I paid but I think I got an early bird discount. Never been to a festival with the van before so looking forward to it.... even though I will be on my todd 😭

So how much discount did you get with the early bird price?
There are still tickets available,and with a motorhome pass and two tickets
its around £770 :eek:

OP
OP
monzer
May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
So how much discount did you get with the early bird price?
There are still tickets available,and with a motorhome pass and two tickets
its around £770 :eek:
I would need to double check, it was a while ago I bought them but that sounds about right. Just over 100 for the campervan pass and approx 300 per person for a weekend pass.

May 7, 2011
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Kontiki 669
Exp
Since 2010
I would need to double check, it was a while ago I bought them but that sounds about right. Just over 100 for the campervan pass and approx 300 per person for a weekend pass.

Have a fantastic time,it does sound a really good festival. :cool: (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back