Free Member
Nov 22, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
18yrs
Hi have at last managed to work out how to post. We have retired early because of Peter's illness, but are going to make out Dethelffs esprit work for us. Got an A frame mounted to smart as had to sell the scooter. Have decided to keep Esprit we have had it from new and its only 3 years old but hates wet grass, still we have got some brilliant Grip mats.
As we had a stupid trade in offer from Brownhills the weekend against a Rapido of the same year, we are going to buy out Esprit some new toys.
We want a Satellite system, not to use on the move. Understand Alden do an internet connection, which we would like, have also looked at Cosmo (dome)
What else do we need a free sat box we think, but we are not very technical
so all help would be appreciated. Would like to get sorted as we are booked in Delft holland from 16th April
Regards Peter and Glynis:Smile:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Peter and Glynis, a belated welcome.::bigsmile: glad you sorted out how to post in the end:thumb:

Loads of satellite experts here. just click on the link at the end of this sentence and then look for a button like this one Link Removed click on it and ask away <click here>

Deleted User
just retired

Hi peter & Glynis
Welcome to the world of the retired, I cant get my head round satelite television either probably will have to one day, I think that you will find no motorhomes like wet grass, mud, sand or anything not resembling tarmac. We usually relay on our bus passes while we are away about the only thing Labour has given us pensioners.
Spongy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Enjoy your retirement both of you I'm sure you now deserve to have some FUN ::bigsmile::thumb:

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Welcome to the world of early retirement and the Forum ::bigsmile:
flyingwelcome

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Edgie

Free Member
Nov 5, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
C Class
Wishing you a happy retirement, take a look at the Tioga George link below, he has a great retirement (brought on by illness as it happens) and he has what I call a satellite :Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back