Banned
Jul 9, 2012
normanton
Funster No
MH
fiat ducatti auto rller 5
Exp
im a newbie
there was a man with a wooden leg he also had a very bald head. he got an invite to a fancy dress party.so he thought what can I go as . after some thought he decided to write to a fancy dress supplier and ask for their suggestions as what he could go as.with his bodily disabilities. the company wrote back saying you could go as a pirate put a three pronged hat on a eye patch and a parrot on your shoulder and with your wooden leg you could be long john silver. the man wrote back saying he was disgusted and that it would make his wooden leg too prominent. so the company wrote back saying we are very sorry we offended you. you could go as monk get some black cotton wool stick it round the sides of your bald head and put a monks habit on this would cover your wooden leg. the man was more infuriated he wrote back saying this would make my bald head stand out and that it was more insulting than the first suggestion. the company by this time was fed up with him and wrote back. our final suggestion is pour a tin of thick treacle over your bald head shove your wooden leg up your arse and go as a toffee apple

autoswan

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Swansea
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
i`m a newbie
Little Johnny: "Let's see, £6,000 for materials, £4,000 for
labour, then there's the electrics and the plumbing. Will do the
job for 12,000."