Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Hi RuthRV

like i said its whatever makes the individual happy

never a truer word said.

For me fulltiming has never translated into meaning retirement so I have never seen it that way.

I enjoy my work and if I didn't I would pack it in and do something else which then follows on to another point and that is I have never once worked out how long it will be until I retire and I have never understood this thing about retiring at 65. If you do a job you hate and want to retire from it at 50 why not do it? If you wait until you are 65, unless you have a great private pension what does the govern. actually give you - about as much as you could get selling ebooks on ebay!

Fulltiming for me is the total freedom to move about. I think residential sites are great RuthRV but I would never go for one as you are not free to start the key and move if you do not like the site owners rules. Suppose you have a residential home and you are a dog owner and the site suddenly introduces a new rule - No dogs!!

stew

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Stew if you look at my tonge in cheek calculations I did not factor in retirement pensions,etc as I am only 51 / 52 later this year :ROFLMAO:I am sure we could eek it out over say 25 yrs instead of 15:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: how much do couples get per week pension anyway, not that much I bet.I would sell up tommorow if she ever fancied a differnt way of life::bigsmile:Then again I wanted to move to Florida after our first visit,at that time I could have a green card and buy a 4 bed 3bathroom bungalow with pool in 1/3acre of land for about 25k:Doh: ahh well:RollEyes::winky:
terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back