Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Thanks for registering. you are now a member of a three week old Motorhome forum that is growing fast. We have lots of knowledgeable friendly members and i am sure you will enjoy your stay.

You are most welcome

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Hi Certified, Welcome to the friendliest motorhome site on the internet! Please look around and join in wherever you can! ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

C

certified

Deleted User
I thought this was for the member to introduce him / herself? Or does it just up the number of posts?:Sad:

anyway, here I am.

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
no where a friendly lot::bigsmile: just like to welcome you and newbies!!!:thumb:

ray

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
I thought this was for the member to introduce him / herself? Or does it just up the number of posts?:Sad:

anyway, here I am.

No hidden agenda Mike, we just like people to feel welcome when they arrive here.
Its up to them whether they stick around or not.

I think you will find the atmosphere happy, fun and friendly, at least that is what the site is aiming for. We don't seem to have done too badly so far :winky:

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
And so say all of us, no need to be cynical here Mike, that's best reserved for Moderators on another site. :Sad: The welcomes are just people trying to be friendly, a different concept, I know, to other approaches.

Laurie

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back