help finding suitable motorhome (1 Viewer)

3ps

Free Member
Jun 25, 2010
Funster No
Hi all,

I sold my motorhome last year. I had a Knaus SunTraveller 6 berth. We got rid of it as it was too big (for us) to comfortably navigate the towns and villages in France.... and also to big (for us) to travel around for short weekend breaks.

I have a few unexpected days off work and have been thinking about campers again!

My first thought was to spend very little on something very small that would be suitable for weekend breaks. But a major requirement, as we have kids, is to have a loo and they all only have porta pottie type setups.

Then I had a brainwave.

What if I get something mid sized. It would have a full loo, 4 berths and I would feel OK driving it anywhere. But the best bit is I could sell my car, and use the camper as the daily driver, saving money!

So I have started searching but I'm having trouble finding what I want.

I can see small-medium vans, with 4 berth and a proper loo, but they are all high tops.
So I looked at pop-ups.... but they are all porta potties.

Can anybody recommend a small-medium van that has a full loo?

Thanks!

OP
OP

3ps

Free Member
Jun 25, 2010
Funster No
I don't want to promote dealers, I am just searching around on the web, but I saw this:
Link Removed

Now my ideal van would be that, but with a pop up roof. I don't care about the shower... just need to proper loo!

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
Just a question, but why not a high top?

Andy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP

3ps

Free Member
Jun 25, 2010
Funster No
well, if I am going to be using it for daily driving it would be a pain for car parks, multi story car parks etc with height restrictions.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back