Hello from Spain (Valencia) ... (1 Viewer)

Momo

Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
I have been living in Spain for the past 40 years!! I came here for 6 weeks to work for the British Council in 1968, met my Spanish husband and although I am now a widow . . . I'm still here!! I am very active on an independant Spanish site and we would love to hear from British Motorhome and Camping Car users about their experiences when visiting Spain in their MHs & CCs. (You can email me direct from this site or just make an ordinary posting). I have been asked to post an open letter to you and to request your support in our battle with certain Spanish regions regarding our freedom to park and stay overnight in our MHs & CCs - without having to enter a Camping Site. I also name hostile and friendly regions towards MHs & CCs which I will update so you will know what to expect when touring in Spain.

Thank you for this opportunity. :thumb:

Regards
Momo

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
I have been living in Spain for the past 40 years!! I came here for 6 weeks to work for the British Council in 1968, met my Spanish husband and although I am now a widow . . . I'm still here!! I am very active on an independant Spanish site and we would love to hear from British Motorhome and Camping Car users about their experiences when visiting Spain in their MHs & CCs. (You can email me direct from this site or just make an ordinary posting). I have been asked to post an open letter to you and to request your support in our battle with certain Spanish regions regarding our freedom to park and stay overnight in our MHs & CCs - without having to enter a Camping Site. I also name hostile and friendly regions towards MHs & CCs which I will update so you will know what to expect when touring in Spain.

Thank you for this opportunity. :thumb:

Regards
Momo

Hi Momo and welcome to the forum.

Rita and I haven't been to Spain yet in our MH, but know of many that do, and are aware of the recent treatment of MH'ers in Spain, (ie, Santander), by the authorities.
I am sure that your contributions will be much appreciated on here, and hopefully folks will willingly reciprocate to the cause.

Cheers,

Jock.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Welcome Momo.

I have been to Spain and love it.

I am sure we will be able to help with support.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hello and welcome to the site, we do have other members who live in Spain (Hogan for one) I am sure your input will be of great help to those of us who have not yet dipped a toe in the water. (well in a MH anyway) We do intend to go campering in Spain at some point so look forward to your posts..:thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back