Free Member
Aug 9, 2016
Wigan-ish
Funster No
MH
Hymer B660 Bestline
Exp
SInce 2006
I have decided to bite the bullet and subscribe.

I have been lurking on here for quite a while, and I have used another similar site for years - even having subscribed there for a short time.

After it became very very clear that my wife would never entertain buying a boat, we compromised with our “Land Yacht”: a Hymer B640 Starline we bought in 2006.

We enjoyed that motorhome for nearly ten years, travelling extensively in Europe: our longest trip was nine weeks through France, Switzerland, Italy, Slovenia and Croatia - where we fortuitously met our son and his expectant wife who were on holiday in Dubrovnik.

View media item 20498

We sold our motorhome in 2015 in expectation of moving on to something with a fixed bed and a garage for our scooter.

After many months searching - here and abroad, we bought our present motorhome in October of 2015.

It’s a 2009 Hymer B660 SL Bestline with the 3 litre V6 auto and we have completed an eleven week tour of France, Spain and Portugal, followed by ten days doing the Scottish North Coast 500.

We're just about to go over to Germany for a couple of weeks, then meet friends to have another couple of weeks in France.

Over the years, this (and the other) forum has provided loads of invaluable information. Now we have quite a bit of experience under our belts, I hope we can reciprocate.

Attachments

• upload_2016-8-9_18-7-21.png
    upload_2016-8-9_18-7-21.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 4
Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Hello and welcome to Fun you already know how good it is ENJOY(y)(y)(y):welcomesign:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back