Hartlepool Marina Monkey Hangers Rally 7-11 July 2016 (Hartlepool Marina) (1 Viewer)

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
Expressions of interest are welcome but PLEASE do not expect that to mean you are booked. You will have to wait until May when I am back from the annual winter trek to the sun when I will update the thread with full details and start taking bookings and deposits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
Please everybody bear in mind at this point there is no list!
:roflmto::roflmto: :banghead::banghead: Good luck with that! I will watch the following replies with interest!

I really hope we can make it next year. I've put it in the diary, which now has six consecutive long weekends pencilled in from the beginning of June, with a mixture of meets, rallies & music festivals, then one weekend at home before heading off to Sweden for around six weeks. The one weekend at home means missing out on York, which will be a shame. Don't quite know how I'm going to manage all that & work at the same time, but mobile broadband is a wonderful thing!

Fortunately, the bloke I work with has just set off on his annual six week visit to his daughter in Australia, so he couldn't complain when I said I'll be working from Sweden for a chunk of next summer. :smiley:

Feb 8, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Eldis Majestic 115
Exp
Vans and tugs since mid 70's
would love to make this one Mike.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No