Golden Lion Meet, Kent (2 Viewers)

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
I'm really sorry we can't make this one, but hope you all have a terrific time - still 3 places left (as far as I am aware) if anyone can make it down to Kent.:Cool:

Thepips

Trade Member
Sep 26, 2007
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Hi,
Barbara and I will be leaving Basingstoke at about 10am, should be with you about 12:00.
Looking forward to meeting everyone then.

Cheers
Doug n Bar

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi,
Barbara and I will be leaving Basingstoke at about 10am, should be with you about 12:00.
Looking forward to meeting everyone then.

Cheers
Doug n Bar

Hi .. Looking forward to meeting.. :Smile:
The pub opens at noon, if possible try to be here before then as the car park can get busy .

Cheers
Jim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 27, 2007
West Yorks occasionally
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessacarr 560L
Exp
Since 2007
A HUGE thank you....

......to Jim and Jan for such a lovely, warm welcome.

We had to come home today, as opposed to Monday, but still had a great time.

The pub is excellent and the food superb - can highly recommend it, and will be returning there again.

Thanks also to Doug and Barb (The Pips) and Dave and Eddi (656 and Tawni) for their company.

The weather was stunning, and we didn't get frostbite :ROFLMAO:.

Di

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
:cry:Glad you had a great time Di.
I am hoping we can get to see Jim and Jan before they shoot off to warmer climes. If we can arrange something I will put it up as another meet.:Smile:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
......to Jim and Jan for such a lovely, warm welcome.

We had to come home today, as opposed to Monday, but still had a great time.

The pub is excellent and the food superb - can highly recommend it, and will be returning there again.

Thanks also to Doug and Barb (The Pips) and Dave and Eddi (656 and Tawni) for their company.

The weather was stunning, and we didn't get frostbite :ROFLMAO:.

Di

:cry:Glad you had a great time Di.
I am hoping we can get to see Jim and Jan before they shoot off to warmer climes. If we can arrange something I will put it up as another meet.:Smile:

Hi Di.. it was great meeting you both, glad you enjoyed the visit, look forward seeing you both again sometime..

Hi Sharon.. good luck with the RV search and look forward to your visit, tell Keith we didn't fit the awning, too busy in the pub .. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cheers

Jim

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Thanks to Jim et al for a great weekend. Great beer and food as usual. Nice to put faces to names. Stopped off at Bluewater on the way back. That place is a serious weath hazard - we got Edd a new Ipod touch!!!!

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Stopped off at Bluewater on the way back. That place is a serious weath hazard - we got Edd a new Ipod touch!!!!

I did warn you ... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Happy new iPod Edd.. :thumb::thumb:

Thepips

Trade Member
Sep 26, 2007
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Probably a better journey home that we had! Just about to turn onto the M25 when the radio announces the M25 was closed. A bit of a wobble and carried on round the roundabout and head for the Dartford tunnel. Got charged for both the RV and the car. And then to add injury to insult I clouted my wing mirror going through the toll booth. Still, had to be better than sitting in the traffic going the other way.
And we did enjoy our weekend away. The beer in the pub was good, the conversation wide-ranging but most of all, the company was excellent.
Thank you everyone for a great time.

Regards
Doug and Bar

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back