LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Currently sat on an Aire near Dournenez, lovely spot, right by the sea with a Bar/Creperie just outside the gate. Life couldn't be any better. Or could it?

Why am I frustrated? After much discussion, negotiation etc, we have come to the decision as to when we will go to Spain this winter.

Trouble is, when I tried to book the deal with Brittany Ferries, we got a great price because of the Club Voyage membership but whichever way I tried to book it, The Computer said "No"
And the reason? All our Bank Cards expire before BF can get their Final payment and as a result, they won't take the booking.
I'll just have to wait until we get back. Doh!!!

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
you couldnt book the return though.
so when was you thinking about it ?
we must stop meeting in lidl though , ha ha .

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
No Alan,
It wasn't the return. It was for the outbound leg of our winter to Spain/Portugal or wherever else the bus takes us.
We shouldn't moan. BF only take £35 deposit up front and that bit isn't the prob. It's the fact that they take the rest 6 weeks before the trip and that's where the prob lies.

There should be a nice shiny Tesco card waiting for me when I get back.

Cheeky I know but if anyone wishes to avail themselves of our Club Voyage membership just send a PM (Conversation)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back