Germany 2024 (1 Viewer)

Dec 18, 2022
Staffordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Elddis Encore 254
Exp
4 years
Planning on visiting the Westfalia region from mid June for about a month next year.........nothing to do with the Euros football "honestly"!!!!!!!
Don't tell the Mrs!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does anyone have any recommendations of campsites in the Gelsenkirchen, Dortmund, Dusseldorf and Cologne areas.

Aug 12, 2021
Nantwitch Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Flair
Exp
25years
Don’t use camp sites use the stellplatze much easier,look in camper contact or pro Mobil top plates we’ve been going nearly 30 years initially used sites but then found stellplatze never looked back.This is Bad konigshofen strllplatze.
IMG_0212.jpeg

Apr 7, 2014
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer MLI 580
Exp
Since 2002
Planning on visiting the Westfalia region from mid June for about a month next year.........nothing to do with the Euros football "honestly"!!!!!!!
Don't tell the Mrs!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does anyone have any recommendations of campsites in the Gelsenkirchen, Dortmund, Dusseldorf and Cologne areas.
I would guess that all types of camping and stellplatz would be very busy when there’s a match on. So if you’re planning on being there then, then booking something might be advisable. Of course prices will go up as well. I’ve applied for tickets for a couple of games in Munich (including the final, yeh right) and I’m just waiting to hear if I’ve been successful in the first ballot 🤞.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Tony the Manc'
Dec 18, 2022
Staffordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Elddis Encore 254
Exp
4 years
Many thanks to you; Grianan, Barryh and Flairy. Useful information....and pictures good....however, we were really looking for campsites as, we prefer to put down our roots (hydraulic levellers) chairs, cooker etc for a good few nights. Then possibly travel by scooter, bus, train etc to the venues.

Sep 7, 2017
Funster No
Don’t use camp sites use the stellplatze much easier,look in camper contact or pro Mobil top plates we’ve been going nearly 30 years initially used sites but then found stellplatze never looked back.This is Bad konigshofen strllplatze.View attachment 832538
We agree, in many cases Steplatz were less than half the price of campsites, and less chaotic.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back