Fun membership no (1 Viewer)

Mar 12, 2021
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
carthago e line 64xl
Exp
Am away at the moment and warners want our fun membership no to book Lincoln looked in my online account and cannot find it .where will I find it?

Kannon Fodda

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2019
Seek and Ye May Find
Funster No
MH
Autotrail V-line 540
Exp
I Make Schoolboy Errors!
Please do also complete Jim's form in the link below once you have booked. It helps the funster marshalls and if Jim is feeling nice you might get some named badges ;)

Upvote 0

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Am away at the moment and warners want our fun membership no to book Lincoln looked in my online account and cannot find it .where will I find it?

If you ever want to know how something on the forum works, go to the bottom right of any page and you will see the menu item called Help/Support. Click on that and the first thing you'll see is a large search box, in this case you would type the term Membership Number, however, by the time you have typed the B of Member, we will have presented you with the solution. It works really well, give it a go.

Meanwhile, if you are in a hurry, you can go directly to that particular help file here. Membership Number

Hope this helps. If you have Any further questions get right back to me

Jim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
See highlighted text.

1692629853678.png

Upvote 0

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Yes you can put either into the Warner's system. Don't know what they use it for, because despite several requests over the years it does not appear on the attendee lists Warner's provide. We get Surname, postcode, registration no, arrival day and type of vehicle from memory. It is sorted into surname order which is why we always ask for that when booking you in at a Warner's show. It would be very helpful if it gave us forum name/number.

Upvote 0

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Yes you can put either into the Warner's system. Don't know what they use it for, because despite several requests over the years it does not appear on the attendee lists Warner's provide. We get Surname, postcode, registration no, arrival day and type of vehicle from memory. It is sorted into surname order which is why we always ask for that when booking you in at a Warner's show. It would be very helpful if it gave us forum name/number.
That would be useful - some people booking in at Malvern didn’t seem to know there was a forum let alone a username 🤭

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back