LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
Typical, got to Saturday morning and water pump stops working. We're at Pont à Mousson. I phoned CLC in St. Dizier as they replaced my water pump about 7/8 years ago. They said to phone Metz which I did and as it's only around 30km, I went there as they said they might be able to fit. Unfortunately they couldn't but sold me the pump saying that if I cannot fit then phone on Tuesday and they'll fit. Sounded good to me as there was a guy on the Aire that was pretty mechanically minded. Cost, €65. I got back and he showed me where everything is located and the procedure. Unfortunately, he was leaving but checked the fuses just in case.
Had a cuppa then started to dismantle the water pump. Looks absolutely nothing like the new 'Hymer' one so phoned CLC but office closed till Monday. Just have to pop along on Tuesday and get right one. However, fortunately we're at an Aire that is brilliant in the circumstances. Plugged in, showers water on tap (I mean literally), waste easy and only a kilometer to town centre. All we need is a bit more sun!!!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back