France bans Brits travelling by air AND road (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Status
Not open for further replies.

jessthedog

Free Member
Aug 24, 2016
south east
Funster No
MH
A
Why are we surprised by this? Didnt we stop the Danes from travelling here, when we heard about the mink mutation!
It makes sense to me. If the French said they had a mutation that showed at this time it is 70% worse in spreading from human to human. We would close the borders.

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
West Yorkshire occasionally
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
i’ve a back up plan if anyone is interested 😂
First come first served and only €6000 per seat just in case we get stopped and fined 🤣

932D9CAA-0BB1-4BD3-8C70-179529556D6E.jpeg

Bluemanc100

Free Member
Aug 13, 2019
Hawarden near Chester
Funster No
MH
Elddis Majestic 155
Exp
MH Novice (but a seasoned veteran driver)
Anyone else feel that this once great country is now being reduced to a pariah state thanks to the negligence of this Government?
It’s because of the negligence of the people IMHO i.e. The selfish bastards who’ve put us in this mess by flouting the Covid rules .. They actually make me feel pretty ashamed to be British.. the behaviour of some people has been disgusting and sadly they’re simply not learning... I need to look for a retreat somewhere once this settles where I don’t have neighbours who couldn’t give a **** about the rules as they’re pissing me off too.. Rant over

seakay22

Free Member
Jun 25, 2019
Funster No
MH
Malibu GT600
Exp
Since 2002
Thanks for your help, can you point out and or report the pro Government postings in this thread before that one, and I'll deal with them all.

There are constant Boris endorsements throughout the forum which I have no issue in reading although with which I strongly disagree (as do a minority of others). I'm just principly uncomfortable with the threat of restricting the opinions of those that don't support our current government, that's all.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
There are constant Boris endorsements throughout the forum which I have no issue in reading although with which I strongly disagree (as do a minority of others). I'm just principly uncomfortable with the threat of restricting the opinions of those that don't support our current government, that's all.
In other words you want a political argument.

That isn’t allowed.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988

I resent the accusation that I moderate along political lines. I respond to posts being reported. The post in this thread was 100% political; up to then no other posts were. It was reported; I saw It was unnecessary and it spawned other such comments and I'm guessing that was the intention. So I gave a public warning. A public warning can help and can save me from spending a Sunday evening like a dinner lady in playground sorting out naught boys.

You'll notice we have no negative emojis here, you can like or love stuff, but you cannot dislike it or hate it, you can vote stuff up, but not down. It's always been that way here. So you might see positive Government stuff on the forums and it will be naturally tolerated and not reported. Report it or ignore it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Be nice to see the same rules applied to the oh so repetitive rubber dingy comments....

I'm not sure what you mean, but we do have an extensive ignore system installed, you can ignore, posts, threads, people even whole forum sections. Two clicks is all it takes

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back