Follow our Greek Adventure: 3 Months of Travel and Exploration (1 Viewer)

Aug 26, 2021
Fleetwood, UK
Funster No
MH
a class Burstner
Hi all,
Just put our 1st video up on you tube of our trip to Greece and back including 5 weeks or so in Greece.
Start on the 2st march and are still out here/there. If you are interested the link is below please subscribe, like if you like and comment either here or on yt.
Hope you like them.

OP
OP
vzac
Aug 26, 2021
Fleetwood, UK
Funster No
MH
a class Burstner
No replies or comments??????
I know it's so depressing, 😔 I get migraines doing these, perhaps they are just rubbish, very amateurish, but touther 1/2 likes them. It's sort of our video diaries of our life for when we eventually feel we have got old. Been doing them for 30yrs, so won't bore you with our life back then. Thanks for those who like and take the time to look. As real you tubers say hit that button, subscribe and turn notifications on 🙂. 1st time I have said that.
We are off to Sicily ( I think) later this yr.

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Videos quite interesting. I also used to make them just for my own use not for publication. They obviously suffer from being unscripted, but to make a professional looking video needs that to be your priority on your travels which is the last thing most people want to do. For really professional videos try Campervibe, though you can see the amount of work they put into it.
These will be great memories for you if you have to give up touring in the future.

OP
OP
vzac
Aug 26, 2021
Fleetwood, UK
Funster No
MH
a class Burstner
Videos quite interesting. I also used to make them just for my own use not for publication. They obviously suffer from being unscripted, but to make a professional looking video needs that to be your priority on your travels which is the last thing most people want to do. For really professional videos try Campervibe, though you can see the amount of work they put into it.
These will be great memories for you if you have to give up touring in the future.
I know they are no where near professional. We do watch campervibe, but they are at it to make money as well. I am not interested in the money side. I would like people to like them, but I am to be honest a bit lazy in creating story boards. Thanks for the feed back, we will evolve these videos, and have been thinking about what to do for our next big trip, which will be either Sicily or northern Spain Portugal to Gibraltar. Depends on the weather and where the sun is when we get of the ferry in France.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I can't remember any video trip reports on here being popular. The conventional report format of a narrative (written words!) with lots of photos seems to do much better.

Videos take time to watch, one of yours was nearly 35 minutes I think though most are near 20 minutes but even that's quite a long time for someone to set aside.

I'm sure you will be able to look back on your videos in years to come and re-live the trip and be glad you made them.

OP
OP
vzac
Aug 26, 2021
Fleetwood, UK
Funster No
MH
a class Burstner
Hi last of our travels for this tour. Thanks for watching. In future we will post to you tube via Wendy yer way. If you are interested please subscribe to you tube.

Aug 25, 2022
West Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer car
Exp
25 years
I have been working my way through them and have really enjoyed them , it does take time but the information contained is invaluable for off the beaten track travellers
Chasnam

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back