Apr 26, 2019
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
C Class Low Profile
Exp
A few years
Hi all,

I’ve a new Chausson 640 which I want to fit a Vision Status 570 roof mounted aerial to.

The MH appears to have a tube already pre-installed in the roof (capped on the exterior with a small box) and wondered if anyone knew if the Vision Status 570 would simply fit into the pre-existing sleeve; thus no need for me to drill another hole through the roof?

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
Hi all,

I’ve a new Chausson 640 which I want to fit a Vision Status 570 roof mounted aerial to.

The MH appears to have a tube already pre-installed in the roof (capped on the exterior with a small box) and wondered if anyone knew if the Vision Status 570 would simply fit into the pre-existing sleeve; thus no need for me to drill another hole through the roof?

I think you will find the tube and box are the entry point for cables from solar and/or satellite dish. I fitted solar and an aerial to a new Chausson a couple of weeks ago and that tube was too small and too close to the edge of the roof to be used for the aerial.

D.

OP
OP
ShaKen

ShaKen

Free Member
Apr 26, 2019
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
C Class Low Profile
Exp
A few years
I think you will find the tube and box are the entry point for cables from solar and/or satellite dish. I fitted solar and an aerial to a new Chausson a couple of weeks ago and that tube was too small and too close to the edge of the roof to be used for the aerial.

D.

Ah, you may very well be right; thanks @dave newell lvs

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back