• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD First time buy MH (1 Viewer)

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Yeah we are fully expecting to travel if we see the right van at the right price, we bought our caravan in Evesham and I bought my beetle convertible south of Newcastle, but as soon as we saw them we knew they were for us. You’re motor is very nearly it and would definitely be worth a look if closer. As we are not in a rush we intend looking local and spreading the net wider unless we see the dream one, then we will know it’s worth a run.
It does look really nice and I wish you good luck finding her new owner
OK, Hope you find what you want.
Cheers, Dave(y)

OP
OP
Drifter

Drifter

Free Member
May 25, 2019
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Low profile c class
Exp
Broken Link Removed
Glad I figured out to put a k on the end of that link, some nice vans at decent prices there. Have you dealt with them before? Seem very reasonable for a dealer

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
no i just searched the hymer someone suggested for sale in google. if you want to get views on the dealer i would start another thread
yes i see now i missed the k when i copied and pasted result

OP
OP
Drifter

Drifter

Free Member
May 25, 2019
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Low profile c class
Exp
If you can go to 40k,mine could tick most of your boxes.
That’s a fantastic looking motor and we would absolutely love it, unfortunately a bit beyond our budget
Hope you find a new loving owner soon

May 23, 2019
Norfolkshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Aviano
Exp
Since 2019
Glad I looked at this thread, I'm in the Same boat as you and considering my first motor home. A lot of the advice on the thread is applicable to me also and so I'll keep an eye on it.
Hope you find what you are after. (y)

M-J

Jan 15, 2019
Cambridgeshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido 986F
Exp
Getting there!
At around 7m there are lots around with side sofas lounge, you may struggle with a separate shower but will get the enclosed both sides shower doors in a wet room layout and they are still a reasonable size.

The layout you describe along with budget screams British brands to me, we have a Bessacarr e562 that would be slightly over budget but the older e560 could work.

Don’t be put off by comments you may see regarding British, do your research and checks to find a good one and you’ll be fine.

OP
OP
Drifter

Drifter

Free Member
May 25, 2019
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Low profile c class
Exp
Glad I looked at this thread, I'm in the Same boat as you and considering my first motor home. A lot of the advice on the thread is applicable to me also and so I'll keep an eye on it.
Hope you find what you are after. (y)
Yes they are very helpful bunch with lots of knowledge to share, glad I found it

OP
OP
Drifter

Drifter

Free Member
May 25, 2019
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Low profile c class
Exp
As it’s the weekend maybe a good time to bump this in case a MH becomes available so we can travel to see anything suitable

OP
OP
Drifter

Drifter

Free Member
May 25, 2019
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Low profile c class
Exp
Deposit paid for a MH today after just going out for a look so I can close this thread
Thanks for all the help and input

OP
OP
Drifter

Drifter

Free Member
May 25, 2019
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Low profile c class
Exp
What did you get @Drifter
Got a nice deal on a bailey 625 and a few extra bits thrown in. 62 plate, drives great and has just about everything I wanted and maybe a bit more. Surprised I found one so good with dealer year warranty and all the bells and whistles.
Get it a week on friday then we are out on the open road for a whole night or two haha

OP
OP
Drifter

Drifter

Free Member
May 25, 2019
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Low profile c class
Exp
E6540688-A395-452B-B8D1-400551858DD7.jpeg

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Looks a lovely van!
Enjoy and have lots of wonderful adventures in her!
See you in a field somewhere maybe!

OP
OP
Drifter

Drifter

Free Member
May 25, 2019
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Low profile c class
Exp
Looks a lovely van!
Enjoy and have lots of wonderful adventures in her!
See you in a field somewhere maybe!
Thank you, just been looking at rally’s so we certainly hope to get involved. Bit of a struggle this year as we’ve already been away for three weeks but we now have the rest of our lives to plod around

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back