Free Member
Oct 18, 2012
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2013
We were due delivery of our MH on 1st March we ordered it in October. then just after Christmas we were told it would two weeks late:Angry: Now yesterday i was told more like four weeks late:Angry::Angry:.we sold car last weekend, but we have my van so not so bad. But next month my youngest lad completes his 32 weeks training with the Royal Marines,we were working on this to be our first trip out with MH and was meeting up with our two kids down in Exmouth for the passing out parade. Luckily my brother in law is also going and he has a 7seater VW so we will all go down together.But still NOT happy:Angry::Angry::Angry:

Jul 17, 2012
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
1 year on and loving it!
That's a bit of a bummer - not surprised you are not happy!

Congrats on your youngests achievements. Hope it all works out for you.

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
I just knew it was an Autotrail !!

Mine was scheduled for delivery in March, ferry booked for the off !! I finally got it in June ! Best of luck ! Check it over thoroughly, mine had plenty of faults ! The major one was the Heki roof light leaking !!:cry::cry::cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
This happened to me..
I had put down a hefty deposit, and when the supplier told me it was going to be late I said fine, deposit back.. right now.... Your out of contract..

Van was suddenly available on time !!!!!

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I don't know how people do it. If I'm buying I want it now, I know how frustrating that wait can be, it seems to take forever anyway, but to have it put back just piles on the pain. :cry:

Kick up a BIG Fuss, tell them about the plans you had and what its costing you to change them. Mention compensation, and motorhome hire, hopefuly that will focus them into delivering the van asap.

If it is the van of your dreams, rest assured, just a week after you have taken delivery the past six months wait will dissolve as you immerse yourself in the joys of motorhome ownership. Best of luck:thumb:

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
For the day of the passing out parade you will be the proudest dad in the UK and the last thing on your mind will be a delayed motorhome.

Tell them you going to bring the marines around :Blush: good luck with getting it sorted.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back