Factory Visits (1 Viewer)

SwiftGroup

Free Member
Jan 10, 2008
Funster No
Hello

If anyone would like to visit our factory, I am organising 2 factory visits for motorhome people. The dates are 15 May and 17 July 2008.

You can contact our Customer Careline on 01482 875740 or email us, enquiries@swiftleisure.co.uk

Best Wishes

Kath

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
We'd have liked to visit the factory but Murphy has arranged for us to be over the water on both dates :Doh: :cry:

OP
OP
SwiftGroup

SwiftGroup

Free Member
Jan 10, 2008
Funster No
There will be other visits later on in the year so perhaps you can join us then.

Kath

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bessie560

Free Member
Sep 28, 2007
Funster No
Visits

If you get the chance, go to one of the visits, they are brill!
Just come back from one and had a great weekend. The Swift group go out of their way to interest and inform ...and pay for camp fees, transport you to the factory and even feed you! What a setup they have over there! and such nice people too!
Barry

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
swift factory visit

Hi Kath,
Just sent an email off with a request to visit your factory 15th May, hope you can accommodate the two of us.:thumb:

Many thanks

RichardnGill

Free Member
Sep 22, 2007
Durham
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I would have liked to get to one of your open days, especially as we might be in the market for a new van later this year and have an intrest in your products again. But as the current visits are not in school holiday it is not possable for us.

Good luck with the current visits and hoping to make it one day.

Richard....

OP
OP
SwiftGroup

SwiftGroup

Free Member
Jan 10, 2008
Funster No
I think both of the dates are just about fully booked now. In a couple of months I will put some more dates for the rest of the year. They are proving to be very popular.

If they are over subscribed - Lynsey is having an additional list for cancellations

Kath

M

mariner01

Deleted User
I think both of the dates are just about fully booked now. In a couple of months I will put some more dates for the rest of the year. They are proving to be very popular.

If they are over subscribed - Lynsey is having an additional list for cancellations

Kath

Hi Kath
Hope the Show went well for you ...
Re the Factory visits can you keep me informed of dates in case any of our members want to join in as well please.
Thanks/Regards

Jul 27, 2007
West Yorks occasionally
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessacarr 560L
Exp
Since 2007
Tour

Just back from a tour around the Swift factory at Hull.

A very interesting and informative trip, and made to feel very welcome.

Thanks to all - including Kath and Andrew.

Cheers

Pete and Di

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Did they give away any free samples:thumb:
Geo

treveden

Free Member
Jan 28, 2008
North Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
2 Years
Swift Factory Visit 2 october 2008

Hi
Just wanted to let everyone know what a great day we had when we went to the Swift Factory visit yesterday. :thumb:
Many many thanks to Kath and her team who gave a great presentation and to Craig who took our group on the factory visit. The visit took us through the whole process from cutting the wood to the finished vehicle and finished with questions and lunch. Must say we were very impressed by the attitude at Swift, very open and transparent about problems, willing to learn from complaints, listen to and accept suggestions from customers.
They are constantly reviewing their procedures and processes using feedback from their customers. A tribute to their very unique approach . Would definately buy again from this forward thinking British company and would not hesitate to recommend them to prospective purchasers

Trev and Pat Eden

Swift 580PR owners, 9 weeks, 3500 miles covered touring France and Spain in total comfort in our new motorhome. Average 35 MPG. Our dreams now a reality.
::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back