electrolux fridge climate button !!!

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by robinmclaren, Aug 16, 2009.

1. robinmclaren

robinmclaren Read Only Funster

hi

we have a bessacarr e745 with electrolux fridge /freezer , found the other day a climate button in the top of freezer does any one know what this does and what position it should be in ???
    off to drayton manor tuesday and then off for a few weeks down s.west thursday , ready for the break as been back at work for 11 days now , i really do get jealous seing the m.homes on the move while we are working to pay excessive goverment charges just to live , hey ho , one day freedom and low bills

thanks

2. scotjimland

scotjimland Funster Life Member

Hi

Can't be certain, we have a switch on our Norcold for high humidity, as far as I know it switches on a heater in the freezer door seal to prevent it freezing.. works on mains only.

hth

jim

3. lunarman

lunarman Funster

I had a bessacar 745 with the same fridge. If my memory serves me correctly this switch turns on a heater element to stop the condensation that forms on the fridge chassis between the fridge and freezer doors.

It did not seem to work for me but I think that it may have been because the heater ws not fitted although the switch was there.

Lunarman