DFDS

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by spitfire, Jun 8, 2014.

1. spitfire

spitfire Funster

Have been looking to book crossing for Octobe( before the school holidays ) don't normally book early but we are going to a wedding in Wiltshire so date is specific !

Put in details of van ( 8m ) and sailing 16 October. Checked for the last week every sailing day or night is exactly the same just over £70 . But if you put in vehicle with trailer or caravan ie up to 14m it varies from £62 and £140 . Smaller motorhome prices also vary.

What's that all about ?? Tried to check if it was an error with DFDS but their response was ' they have a flexible pricing structure ' !! :Doh:

2. Drama Queen

Drama Queen Read Only Funster

Hi really interested in your post as we purchased a small motorhome crossing in October 2014 but when we got to the port we were told our ticket was incorrect and the height of our campervan had to be less than 2.35m to get the small motorhome ticket. This cost us over 100% more.....but when we got back we checked their website and it says 4.5m.........which they tell me changed on January the 5th. Am I being had? Or did I make a mistake?