Detailing Tip, Tar Spots n Bugs (1 Viewer)

Kool Kroozer

Free Member
Apr 19, 2014
Cannock Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hobby Premium
Exp
Always learning
Just washed the MH and have never opened my little detailing bag of tricks for a few yrs now, even though read many comments on here i have always tried to keep my opinions to myself, like i say i used to be into detailing some yrs ago but not in a proffesional way by any means... Anyways, if you dont know about this item its worth getting one or a couple - if your struggling to revove them horrible tar spots which we all get :cautious: this Clay Mitt works miracles, wash the vehicle in question and dip the Clay mitt in the bucket of nice soapy suds (preferably with a grit guard in the bottom of the bucket) and just rub the clay mitt onto the area that needs the attention, you will instantly hear like a clicking/ticking noise as your wiping over the surface, this is picking up all the surface spots of crap thats stuck to your paintwork, you will be surprised how easy this mitt pulls off surface debris and restores your paints surface back to a nice smooth finish - and clean (y)
I purchased mine from Halfords about 3 yrs ago, and think they were around £5 (I wont edit but thats what i paid some yrs ago when i first told about them from a detailing forum) I have just looked on Amazon an they are now £13 :cry:

Obviously cheaper ones if you shop around ... Now how stupid will i feel if this item has already been documented on here o_O
Hope this tip helps some who are alwaysdreading removing them black spots on the white MH (y)
P1080201.JPG
P1080194.JPG
P1080198.JPG

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back