Free Member
May 17, 2016
Harwich Essex
Funster No
MH
Chausson Flash 08
Exp
since 2014
Hi, new to this site and almost new to motorhoming- so - is there anyone out there who can give me the correct tyre pressures for a Chausson Flash 08 on a Fiat chassis? I have spent half a day on the PC, hours with my head in the manual and still have no idea.
The plate on the cab door shut gives 72.3 psi front - 79.5 psi rear.
The actual tyres give inflation as, not to exceed 69 psi ?
Everyone on the various web sites I viewed says you must ignore the manufacturer's plate on the door shut.
The closest result I managed to ascertain was:-
Take your wagon to a weighbridge.
Weigh front and rear axles.
With said weights to hand, contact tyre manufacturer and ask what pressures should be used.
At this time I have Pirelli Chrono on the back and Maxmiler EX on the front. Both are 215/70.R15 C.
My thought process was:- someone out there must have knowledge of the correct pressures for both loaded and unloaded conditions.
Any help gratefully received.

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
You should contact the tyre manufacturers.. give them the axle weights and they will give you the pressures..
Continental are good at this ... not sure about your tyres sorry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
If it's any help, we have a Flash 10 which is up to 3.5T we weighed front and back axels, spoke to Continental and they advised 3.3 Bar front and back. We normally run them at 3.5B which gives a nice ride.

kcy

Free Member
Nov 7, 2013
east yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chausson flash
Exp
since 2012
Hi, new to this site and almost new to motorhoming- so - is there anyone out there who can give me the correct tyre pressures for a Chausson Flash 08 on a Fiat chassis? I have spent half a day on the PC, hours with my head in the manual and still have no idea.
The plate on the cab door shut gives 72.3 psi front - 79.5 psi rear.
The actual tyres give inflation as, not to exceed 69 psi ?
Everyone on the various web sites I viewed says you must ignore the manufacturer's plate on the door shut.
The closest result I managed to ascertain was:-
Take your wagon to a weighbridge.
Weigh front and rear axles.
With said weights to hand, contact tyre manufacturer and ask what pressures should be used.
At this time I have Pirelli Chrono on the back and Maxmiler EX on the front. Both are 215/70.R15 C.
My thought process was:- someone out there must have knowledge of the correct pressures for both loaded and unloaded conditions.
Any help gratefully received.
Between 63 and 65 front and rear. Now all I need is my aerial question sorted

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back