Black streak remover that works... Aldi of all places (1 Viewer)

Aug 23, 2022
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph
My wife went shopping in Aldi yesterday, and brought back Adventuridge Black Streak Remover for me (she knows how to treat me!!)

I have to be honest, its brilliant!! I've spent a small fortune on branded products over the years (Autoglym, fenwicks) that are not bad, but don't properly deliver, and now I get one what works from Aldi...

Found the link on the website - https://www.aldi.co.uk/caravan-cleaning-assortment/p/732176785143700

They appear to have other Adventuridge products, but she doesn't recall seeing them in store, will be going back later today

Jan 27, 2018
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Rapido & Bongone
Weve had black streak remover from aldis in past , 1st bottle worked a treat 2nd waste of space . Viscosities dramaticaly different. If i were a chemist id bet on the first not being diluted to " working strength".

Upvote 0

CAB96

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 31, 2021
Stockport, UK
Funster No
MH
T6 Leisuredrive
Exp
3+
Weve had black streak remover from aldis in past , 1st bottle worked a treat 2nd waste of space . Viscosities dramaticaly different. If i were a chemist id bet on the first not being diluted to " working strength".
Or from a different supplier but in the same Aldi packaging?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Make sure to wash it off with plenty of water and not let it sit and dry on graphics, as it bleaches them

Upvote 0

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
I find the Halfords fly and bug remover works a treat on streaks as well as the bugs, it’s in a green bottle and a lot cheaper than other brands

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back