Best streaming service (1 Viewer)

Deleted User
We have ExpressVPN installed on one of our routers and can drop devices into or out of various geographical locations. Different devices can be logged onto different countries through the same router at the same time. It's a premium VPN service, but well worth the £100 a year in my view.

Anyway, my point is that ads started appearing on our Prime TV account the other day and then the penny dropped that the TV was logged onto a UK server, which we use for iPlayer. Moved it back to a French server and the ads disappeared, so that may be a way for those in the UK to get rid of the Amazon ads.

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I rotate them. Pay for a month have a binge, then cancel. Move onto the next one. The only one I avoid is Disney for reasons of principle.

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
Try working your way through the free services first. ITVX. Channel 4 (Walter presents is excellent) five, BBC and other free channels.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 17, 2012
merseyside
Funster No
MH
Murvi Pimento
Exp
Since 2015
If the offer of £34 for a year of Paramount + is still on it’s a good deal. I’m binge watching Yellowstone at the moment.

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
We use a Firestick and there’s a lot to watch without paying a subscription but when I get offered a free month of prime we then binge watch on that and at the moment I have NowTV , entertainment for £1 per month for 6 months and films for £2.99 pm and will cancel at the end and then wait for another offer.

OP
OP
D

davidroxburgh

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 16, 2014
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Try working your way through the free services first. ITVX. Channel 4 (Walter presents is excellent) five, BBC and other free channels.
Yes Walter Presents a great favourite but as said we have gone through a lot of the free stuff and starting to run low.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back