Autocruise Rhythm (1 Viewer)

Nov 8, 2014
DORSET
Funster No
MH
AutoSleeper Nuevo EK
Hi, Just picked up my new Rhythm, I understand that this is now to be known as the Swift Select T122.

I have a Fiat 150BHP automatic. Bought from Marquise at Poole, they were very good.

Any one with tips I would be grateful for the lesson

Apr 29, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo T740
Exp
since 2008
We have a 2008 Rhythm with a 3.0 160BHP with the Comfortmatic and love it. Ours has a top box fitted (by previous owners) for added storage. Does the new version have a 3 way fridge or just 12v?

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Live Life Now
Nov 8, 2014
DORSET
Funster No
MH
AutoSleeper Nuevo EK
Hi Pal,
Thank you for the reply.

Yes the fridge is 3 way, my engine is only a 2.3.
My model has the 2 single or 1 double bed arrangement and all the boys toys were fitted.

If you look up the new range you will be amazed at how the model is panning out price wise.

It starts off with a basic MH £36k plus and everything becomes an extra, there are 4 basic packages to choose from and one is reliant of having one of the others, if you get my drift.

I only got a good deal (that's if any buyer ever gets a good deal) as Marquise wanted rid of the Rhythms now that the new one is on the market, also with selling both Swift and Marquise it made sense to be rid of all old stock :)sleep:that's what the salesman told me, I don't know do salesman ever tell porky pies? :sleep:)

If your ever up in Dorset PM me and I'll put the kettle.

Kind regards

David

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back