ASCI or Camping Cheque (1 Viewer)

Sep 15, 2013
East Grinstead
Funster No
MH
A Class
We use Camping Cheque and very happy with it. Had no issues with it at all. Have seen a few comments on here where ASCI sites have attempted to charge more. what are others experiences, anyone done a comparison?

Ed Excel

Free Member
Nov 27, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Started 2007
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you have to buy Camping Cheques up front. With ACSI there is no outlay, apart from buying the directory. Never had a problem with acceptance of ACSI in all the years I've used it. Using it now in fact on a very busy site.

motorhomer

Free Member
May 17, 2008
South Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2005 (but 30 years caravanning)
Had more issues with camping cheques which we use occasionally. Have had problems using the silver card when the site's machine not working so couldn't pay with cheque. No acsi problems.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
We usually get 7 nights camping cheques as part of the deal when we book the Hull/Zeebrugge ferry so we do try to use them even though as has been pointed out the sites are few and far between, last year we also bought the ACSI book just for our trip to Dusseldorf and it paid for itself in less than two weeks. If we were not getting the camping cheques as a package deal I think we would just stick with ACSI.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
There is another thread running with the same question. So same answer.

We are with both have been for the past 10years. Never had a problem with either. If we don't use all the camping cheques just carried them over to the next year. We like the camping cheque as it gives us another option for paying, and you don't need to always have as much money carried with you. Always find camping cheque very good tub deal with. We have the gold Card and no complaints.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back