Algarve, Parque Autocaravanas albufeira (1 Viewer)

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Ha ha ha ha......bet you never thought you'd star on You Tube, Mel! :ROFLMAO:

:Blush::Blush::Blush:.....:Doh:...the only trouble is Anna I know Pedro has more of me /us on YOUTUBE .. IF WE KEEP THIS INFORMATION TO OURSELVES ANNA nobody will know or look youtube... it will all blow over:RollEyes::winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
Easter party!!!!

hello funsters

tomorrow is Easter Day!!!!:Smile:

We here at Parque de Autcaravanas Abufeira go to make a lunch to celebrate this date.

Once again it will be a big party, we'll have roasted Lamb, salads and desserts and a lot of fun ....

so if near here, please make us a visit and be part of the party.::bigsmile:

Pedro & Mireille

Attachments

• images (5).jpg
    images (5).jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Happy_Easter_pictures.jpg
    Happy_Easter_pictures.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 5

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
GOODBYE freinds......

Hello Funsters,

We where thinking to write this « thank you » message only tomorrow, but tomorrow, we'll be too busy with the party of Easter here in the site ...

We have to tell you that throughout this 2 months, we had the great pleasure of meeting fantastic people, most of it from this forum:roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:r ....

We say thank you to all of you, but especially the people that we met, that teach us, learn us, and helped us, to put this site the way we wanted.

But life sometimes has these surprises, people are not always as we do, or how we think they should be, so our project on this site ends tomorrow, the park will remain open and will continue to be a fantastic place to you guys, but to our regret, we will not be here to meet you, possibly there will be no more activities (BBQ & Petanque), no more welcome drink, but even without us (Pedro & Mireille) this is a special site .. ....

At all Funsters who we met, our thanks for everything but mostly for the friendship and affection, this is not a goodbye but certainly a see you soon:winky:
Whenever you come to Albufeira, and give us the pleasure of your friendship, you can always contact us, on this forum, or our email pcamejo@gmai.com / mireilleveenstra@hotmail.com or phone 00351 917 788 337 / 00351 918 26 41 75

We will still follow this forum, you and your adventures:RollEyes::RollEyes::RollEyes:

our sincere thanks:thumb:

Pedro, Mireille, David & Boefie

Attachments

• 580201_10200799533288776_1755073035_n.jpg
    580201_10200799533288776_1755073035_n.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 24

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
:cry::cry::cry:

I was so looking forward to meeting you FUN guys when I take my first trip to Portugal, next holiday.

Why are you leaving?

Ladylea

Free Member
Mar 13, 2010
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 2008
We are still here and today is a very sad day we will miss you and Mirielle and little david xxx It is a very special place but you made it an extra special place.

Lesley and Gerald

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
thank you....

We are still here and today is a very sad day we will miss you and Mirielle and little david xxx It is a very special place but you made it an extra special place.

Lesley and Gerald

This is special place, not because of us, but because Motorhome people are magic persons, you are the one who make it special, with you humor and freindship....

I agree with you is sad, because we ken do any more BBQ, or CALDEIRADA (fish dish) and play with you....for shore we will be see us next time you all be in Algarve, we want to came to the party that you wil do next year!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We wil find a place whit a BBQ, and i will make one for each of you wen we will be togother::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

once again....

Thank you for all

Pedro Mireille and David

Attachments

• 65515_10151128435864649_1744716256_n.jpg
    65515_10151128435864649_1744716256_n.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 155969_10151149821264649_351338759_n.jpg
    155969_10151149821264649_351338759_n.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 23

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Best of luck in your future endeavours! ::bigsmile: Jane, Bob and Izzy :thumb:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
pedro whats happened please explain if its possible to do so :Sad:

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Awwwwww Pedro and Mirielle it just will not be the same as you were wonderful hosts

The very very best of luck with any new venture you both deserve to be a great success

Alan, Lynda and Dog Lilly

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
What's it all about Alfie ????

This has all come as a bit of a shock !!....What exactly is happening ?? Site wise and Pedro wise !:cry:

It's all very confusing !!:Doh::Doh::Doh:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
This is a great site made even greater by the people who run it i hope this does not change
i believe anyone can run a site but making people feel at home and part of the family is something this site has over any other site i have been to so for whatever reason you are leaving i hope whoever follows you understands this is a unique place and needs to remain like it
good luck for the future to you all no doubt the funsters will stay in touch it would be extremely hard not to

regards bill :Sad:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
This is special place, not because of us, but because Motorhome people are magic persons, you are the one who make it special, with you humor and freindship....

I agree with you is sad, because we ken do any more BBQ, or CALDEIRADA (fish dish) and play with you....for shore we will be see us next time you all be in Algarve, we want to came to the party that you wil do next year!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We wil find a place whit a BBQ, and i will make one for each of you wen we will be togother::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

once again....

Thank you for all

Pedro Mireille and David

Oh Pedro I am so sorry to hear all this .....we were looking forward to seeing yourself and Mireille you son David.. Pedro and Sandra....and everybody at Algarve, Parque Autocaravanas albufeira again...the site had become a beautiful enjoyable relaxing site full of fun and great BBQ food...it will be sadly missed all this was made Possible with the Quinta A P Albufeira people....we will see you and family again that for sure as we have become good friends so please keep in touch either by Skype, face book, MHFun forum or emails.....

Mel & Christine...

I will contact you by private mail soon... Mel

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+

once again....

Thank you for all

Pedro Mireille and David

A big thank you Pedro, Mireille and David and of course Boefie ...Brucie's friend...We will meet again:thumb:

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
Hello Funsters,

We where thinking to write this « thank you » message only tomorrow, but tomorrow, we'll be too busy with the party of Easter here in the site ...

We have to tell you that throughout this 2 months, we had the great pleasure of meeting fantastic people, most of it from this forum:roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:r ....

We say thank you to all of you, but especially the people that we met, that teach us, learn us, and helped us, to put this site the way we wanted.

But life sometimes has these surprises, people are not always as we do, or how we think they should be, so our project on this site ends tomorrow, the park will remain open and will continue to be a fantastic place to you guys, but to our regret, we will not be here to meet you, possibly there will be no more activities (BBQ & Petanque), no more welcome drink, but even without us (Pedro & Mireille) this is a special site .. ....

At all Funsters who we met, our thanks for everything but mostly for the friendship and affection, this is not a goodbye but certainly a see you soon:winky:
Whenever you come to Albufeira, and give us the pleasure of your friendship, you can always contact us, on this forum, or our email pcamejo@gmai.com / mireilleveenstra@hotmail.com or phone 00351 917 788 337 / 00351 918 26 41 75

We will still follow this forum, you and your adventures:RollEyes::RollEyes::RollEyes:

our sincere thanks:thumb:

Pedro, Mireille, David & Boefie

Pedro, Mireille, David & Boefie, This is sad news as we were looking forward to seeing you again at the site as the managers. We wish you all the very best and I'm sure we will meet again as Portugal is a small place.

Kindest regards to you and your family.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back