Adria Vision

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Jack the Rev, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Jack the Rev

Jack the Rev Read Only Funster

I'm appealing to all Adria Vision owners for your help and expertise. I've got an Adria Vision i707SL motorhome and we hope to go to France in July. I require help with the following:

1. As we intend to travel during night time, how can I convert the headlights for driving in France?

2. I'm not sure what pressure to put in the tyres as different advice has been given to me.

3. I've got a Honda Lead scoter and wondering if anyone else carries such a scooter in their van and if so how the strap it down?

Thanks in anticipation for your help.

Jack the Rev. :thumb:

2. Kon tiki

Kon tiki Read Only Funster

I haven't got a Vision but I have the Adria Izola, for the head lights you can get beam benders that you stick on the lights. I use the Super Beam bender ones as they seem to be easiest to locate & work well.
    If you give Michelin a ring they can tell you what tyres pressures you need based on your axle weights which you can get off the plate probably mounted under the bonnet.

Carrying a scooter :Eeek: what payload have you got & how heavy is the scooter? My Izola has a payload of about 850 kgs as I have the chassis plated at 3850 kgs. I considered the Vision but the payload was too small. What is it plated at, on the Renault chassis it can be uprated to a max of 3850 kgs without any modification.
    If your van is the garage version then there should be some 'D' rings on each side. I carry a Yamaha YBR125 motorbike in mine & use a couple of axle stands to rest it on then strap it down with 4 ratchet straps. I got the ratchet straps form Poundland, the straps themselves aren't that good but I had some decent webbing to use to replace them. I also use a few other straps from the center 'D' rings to hold the bike from moving sideways. I also fit a strap on the front brake lever to lock the front wheel.
    Done a couple of trips down to Spain & Portugal without any incidents with the bike.