• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

2014 Elddis Autoquest 165 - your chance to bag a real bargain! (1 Viewer)

David M Franks

Free Member
Sep 5, 2017
Diss, Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Elddis Majestic 165
Illness forces VERY reluctant sale. Offers very close to £32k.
I'm advertising it here first, as I'd like this beauty to go to a good home.
I simply won't accept less, as it's worth every penny - if not more.

I've had it a year, but have been diagnosed with leukemia and there's no point in keeping it now
Kept at my house in Diss (postcode IP22), .

With just 10,200 miles on the clock, this motorhome is barely run in. I just MOT-ed it, and you'll see that it just sailed through with no advisories. With a ton of accessories (Milenco wheel chocks, awning, plus an extension awning that clips onto the side of the motorhome this extends to make an outdoor room for extra living space, air mattress, pump etc etc etc).

This very popular layout with the rear fixed French bed gives ample space in the centre of the motorhome for 4 adults comfortably. The central lounge dinette with removable dining table transforms into the 2nd double bed. The well equipped kitchen area with a 3 burner gas hob, full oven and grill, 3 way fridge, microwave oven, kitchen sink and plenty of cupboard space throughout for storage. The integrated washroom with WC, wash hand basin and shower fitted with separation screen.

Message me if you're interested. It'll go on Autotrader & eBay sometime in May.

Thanks for looking!
Dave

marge1.jpeg

marge2.jpeg

marge3.jpg

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
Oh! That’s a bummer for you. But don’t despair. You can beat this. As for your van. It’s lovely. Good luck with your sale....save the money fo4 when you are better and looking to travel again. All the best. :h:

Aug 11, 2018
Chichester , West Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Globe car Campscout.
Exp
Since 1990.
Zain's pops

I have edited my mail but can not edit your note,
I have had a business for 40years 30 of those this number has been used, it is all over the country with many people,

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back