the enixero

Free Member
Nov 4, 2013
Spain
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hi all, I recently purchased a 2001 Swift Gazelle f59. Someone has fitted solar panel to it and I am trying to get at the leisure battery and solar charging control box to see what type it is. (The solar seems to be working as the battery indicator shows it returning to fully charged after I have used some 12v). The electrics go to a void behind the truma heater and below the ¿wardrobe or tall cupboard where the table is stowed? next to the bathroom, but I cant get access to this space and am frightened of damaging something if I cut an access hole in the top panel. Could anyone help please?
Also when hooked up to 240v, I cant get any of the interior lights to work, but they work when switched to the leisure battery??
Thanks

OP
OP
T

the enixero

Free Member
Nov 4, 2013
Spain
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Gazelle electrics sorted

Just to let you all know, we managed to sort the problem with the electrics. Someone had put a fused switch in the line after the motorhomes breakers, which had a fault. Removed it and connected the mains in cable directly to the caravans electrical system again and the 240v works fine now.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back