Rally Malvern Caravan Show 30th Sep - 2nd Oct 2016 (1 Viewer)

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Hi, arriving Thursday :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Funsters List
1. @Ambilkate PAID/ entertainment / Arive Thursday .
2. @Debs PAID
3. @daveandsan PAID
4. @beacons PAID Arrive Thursday
5. @JockandRita PAID/ entertainment /ArriveThurs
6. @movan PAID /entertaiment
7. @Silkcut1105 PAID ON LINE
8. @Malcolm Bolt PAID /Arrive Thursday
9. @Whisper PAID
10 . @DuxDeluxe . PAID/entertainment/Arrive Thursday
11. @Jimbohorlicks PAID
12. @Theonlysue PAID/Arrive Thursday
13. @raysalaugh PAID /Arrive Thursday
14. @scammellmanswife PAID /ArriveThursday
15. @Harp07 PAID
16. @ciderman PAID entertainment/ Arrive Friafternoon
17. @hoot007 PAID
18. @Cal54 PAID /entertainment
19. @laurieash PAID
20. @hilldweller PAID
21 @Wendo PAID /entertainment
22. @scottla
23. @Blossom[/USER
24. @chocky
25. @elfish
26. @Langtoftlad PAID/entertainment
27. @jo~ca PAID

Last edited:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Debs Whisper is number 9 added them when you first told me to . its on page 1 of this thread . i will try and cut and past a list but as the thread grows leaving it on page one save me having to keep cutting and pasting on my stupid phone when out and about in van .
If it's easier for you Kath, keep it on the front page, and save yourself the hassle. (y)

Cheers,

Jock. :)

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Have tickets. Don't seem to be on list

Sorry John don't know how I missed you off the list :( :( :( Did you phone Paul to sort out about being on the rally because you booked on line didn't you ? plus you would have been overcharged because of the early bird I know Paul has reimbursed those that didn't get it :) xxx

Sep 14, 2015
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Coach build Ducato
Exp
Since Sept 15
Would like to come but wouldnt be able to get there till Saturday lunchtime, would they still let me into the funsters section?

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
Sorry John don't know how I missed you off the list :( :( :( Did you phone Paul to sort out about being on the rally because you booked on line didn't you ? plus you would have been overcharged because of the early bird I know Paul has reimbursed those that didn't get it :) xxx
Yes Kate. Paul sorted it. Thanks

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Perhaps we should have an additional column to the Funsters List...

@Langtoftlad PAID / Entertainment / Arrive Thurs / SOLO

;) :cool: :D

LOL.... yeah let's give Kate more work.... :) :)

I think Kate knows who is solo, Steve... and maybe she will do her best to put us all quite close.. but it does get difficult because as we all arrive at different times of the day the marshalls will have to just line us up I guess... Normally though we are quite close or within walking distance to each other's vans..... There are quite a few of us at this meet so it should be good.. :) :)

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Would like to come but wouldnt be able to get there till Saturday lunchtime, would they still let me into the funsters section?

Give Paul a call and ask him the number is in this thread can't see a problem it's just it will prop ably cost you the same . Kind regards Kate x

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
No Marshalls at this meet it's not like Warners I'll explain laters as I'm on the road up to the lakes for a wedding justhaving a lunch break x

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi @Ambilkate ! Have just booked by phone with Malvern, to arrive Thursday pm. Please can you add us onto the list? Looking forward to a catching uXx

Have put you on the list looking forward to catching up x

Hi booked with entertainment arriving Saturday morning

Hi , will put you on the list :)

Jul 1, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
We are going ,tickets paid for obviously not in the MHF encampment have left it far to late.Will be turning up late afternoon Saturday. I have to MC a dog show. I will be the one waving like a loony on crutches ..... Fell down a rabbit hole yesterday. Was really looking forward to walking the hills . The dogs now hate me!

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Give Paul a ring I'm sure he could put you in the rally section for you his number is in this thread x Kate x

We are going ,tickets paid for obviously not in the MHF encampment have left it far to late.Will be turning up late afternoon Saturday. I have to MC a dog show. I will be the one waving like a loony on crutches ..... Fell down a rabbit hole yesterday. Was really looking forward to walking the hills . The dogs now hate me!

Jul 1, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Thanks Kate, wonderful Idea but I have phoned 3counties and explained the Rabbit hole and the darlings have offered us a disabled pitch with EHU, cos I have borrowed a buggy. My genni would cope with the charging it, but no matter how quiet the thing is don't think I'd have too many friends if I run it as long as would be needed. If I'm not reliant on crutches , I'll go in with everyone else. But will love to meet you all. Julie x

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
L
Thanks Kate, wonderful Idea but I have phoned 3counties and explained the Rabbit hole and the darlings have offered us a disabled pitch with EHU, cos I have borrowed a buggy. My genni would cope with the charging it, but no matter how quiet the thing is don't think I'd have too many friends if I run it as long as would be needed. If I'm not reliant on crutches , I'll go in with everyone else. But will love to meet you all. Julie x
look forward to meeting you there x

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back