LIFE MEMBER
May 8, 2013
Compton Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
on and off for 40 years
If this thread had been Titiled correctly then i would not have opened it. As i think many others would also had done.
Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Perhaps we could share our experiences of good and bad camp sites and places to visit,the best routes to destinations, instead of just posting stories about dog pooh
Sorry but it seems you are laying this all at the door of other members without having made any contributions yourselves?. Travel information can be found in abundance in the relevant forum sections.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I don't often look at this site as it appears to be more of a chat line,than a site used to share experiences and gather information the posting about the dog fouling is somewhat typical.

Perhaps we could share our experiences of good and bad camp sites and places to visit,the best routes to destinations, instead of just posting stories about dog pooh

Perhaps if you actually visited the site more you would see that it is much more than as you are claiming and perhaps if you contributed to it too, rather than just 'criticising' it, you would have a better opinion.

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
I don't often look at this site as it appears to be more of a chat line,than a site used to share experiences and gather information the posting about the dog fouling is somewhat typical.

If people have nothing better to post than look at the dog mess perhaps they should start a site just to deal with this subject?

We are dog owners who pick up after our dog and she causes absolutely no problems to anyone in fact I carnt remember the last time she sat on the next door pitch drinking and talking loudly until 2-00 in the morning keeping others around them awake.

I don't remember when she last left litter all over the beach and campsite and let's her kids run wild in and out of other peoples areas swearing and blinding whilst her parents get slowly drunk all day.

Having only posted 15 times since you joined the forum in 2013, maybe you should consider posting some threads yourself, before complaining about the quality of posts made by others.
A forum lives or dies by its content and by saying nothing 'the silent majority' enjoy the 'banter' without adding to the vibrancy and life of the community.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
http://www.cookyourpet.com/frames_intro.htm

a particular favorite....

Broken Link Removed

Broken Link Removed

Flat Iron Puppy Steak With Three Pepper Rub

This is a treat your whole family can enjoy. Puppy meat is one of the tenderest meats there is. My personal favorite is lab puppies, though any breed will do (use more puppies for smaller breeds). One medium-sized puppy will serve two adults or four children. It is preferable to slaughter the puppies while they are still weaning.

Ingredients
2 lbs flat iron puppy steaks (no older than six weeks)
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon brown sugar
2 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin

Directions
Stir together the paprika, salt, sugar, chili powder, chipotle powder, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and cumin in a small bowl until blended. Rub the seasoning mix all over the flat iron puppy steaks, then wrap them tightly with plastic wrap. Marinate in the refrigerator 2 to 8 hours (the longer the better). Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil grate. Cook the steaks on the preheated grill until cooked to your desired degree of doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium. Allow the steaks to rest for 5 minutes in a warm location before slicing.

Serving Suggestion
Use the puppy's heads to top off the display, Place a small cut-out portion of the puppy's fur adhered to toothpicks to garnish each serving. Eat up and enjoy!

MORE DOG RECIPES

Broken Link Removed

Brown Rice Kitten Cassarole

There is notthing tastier than kitten meat. Properly cooked, it tastes like a cross between chicken and cornish game hen. For true kitten meat connosiers, there is nothing better than kitten meat from kittens that were skinned alive. My six and eight year old just love it, and not only that, but I get them to help by holding the kittens as I remove their fur just prior to slitting their little throats (the kittens, not my kids:) We can hardly wait as each new littler is born to be able to make this tasty meal. And, by the way, the meat from newly-born kittens makes for great hors d'oeuvres if you're having any kind of get together, though plan ahead and freeze the kitten meat so you have at least four or five litters worth.

Ingredients
2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of asparagus soup
10 3/4 fluid ounces milk
1 1/2 cups water
1 pound chopped cooked kittens (use 6 kittens for a family of four)
1 cup uncooked brown rice
2 (14.5 ounce) cans French cut green beans
1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1 cup chopped onion
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
1 teaspoon dried dill weed
salt and pepper to taste

Directions
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium casserole dish. In a large bowl, mix the soup, milk, water, chicken, rice, green beans, cheddar cheese, onion, and garlic. Season with parsley, basil, dill, salt, and pepper. Transfer to the prepared casserole dish. Bake 1 1/2 hours in the preheated oven, until rice is tender. If water is absorbed too quickly, add more as needed.

Serving Suggestion
Brighten your plates with kitten paws and tails. Use them to garnish the meal like parsley.

MORE CAT RECIPES

Korean Flavors International © 2014

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
http://www.cookyourpet.com/frames_intro.htm

a particular favorite....

Broken Link Removed

Broken Link Removed

Flat Iron Puppy Steak With Three Pepper Rub

This is a treat your whole family can enjoy. Puppy meat is one of the tenderest meats there is. My personal favorite is lab puppies, though any breed will do (use more puppies for smaller breeds). One medium-sized puppy will serve two adults or four children. It is preferable to slaughter the puppies while they are still weaning.

Ingredients
2 lbs flat iron puppy steaks (no older than six weeks)
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon brown sugar
2 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin

Directions
Stir together the paprika, salt, sugar, chili powder, chipotle powder, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and cumin in a small bowl until blended. Rub the seasoning mix all over the flat iron puppy steaks, then wrap them tightly with plastic wrap. Marinate in the refrigerator 2 to 8 hours (the longer the better). Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil grate. Cook the steaks on the preheated grill until cooked to your desired degree of doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium. Allow the steaks to rest for 5 minutes in a warm location before slicing.

Serving Suggestion
Use the puppy's heads to top off the display, Place a small cut-out portion of the puppy's fur adhered to toothpicks to garnish each serving. Eat up and enjoy!

MORE DOG RECIPES

Broken Link Removed

Brown Rice Kitten Cassarole

There is notthing tastier than kitten meat. Properly cooked, it tastes like a cross between chicken and cornish game hen. For true kitten meat connosiers, there is nothing better than kitten meat from kittens that were skinned alive. My six and eight year old just love it, and not only that, but I get them to help by holding the kittens as I remove their fur just prior to slitting their little throats (the kittens, not my kids:) We can hardly wait as each new littler is born to be able to make this tasty meal. And, by the way, the meat from newly-born kittens makes for great hors d'oeuvres if you're having any kind of get together, though plan ahead and freeze the kitten meat so you have at least four or five litters worth.

Ingredients
2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of asparagus soup
10 3/4 fluid ounces milk
1 1/2 cups water
1 pound chopped cooked kittens (use 6 kittens for a family of four)
1 cup uncooked brown rice
2 (14.5 ounce) cans French cut green beans
1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1 cup chopped onion
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
1 teaspoon dried dill weed
salt and pepper to taste

Directions
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium casserole dish. In a large bowl, mix the soup, milk, water, chicken, rice, green beans, cheddar cheese, onion, and garlic. Season with parsley, basil, dill, salt, and pepper. Transfer to the prepared casserole dish. Bake 1 1/2 hours in the preheated oven, until rice is tender. If water is absorbed too quickly, add more as needed.

Serving Suggestion
Brighten your plates with kitten paws and tails. Use them to garnish the meal like parsley.

MORE CAT RECIPES

Korean Flavors International © 2014
That's gross!!!
How about this ?

image.jpeg

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)

If people have nothing better to post than look at the dog mess perhaps they should start a site just to deal with this subject?

We are dog owners who pick up after our dog and she causes absolutely no problems to anyone in fact I carnt remember the last time she sat on the next door pitch drinking and talking loudly until 2-00 in the morning keeping others around them awake.

I don't remember when she last left litter all over the beach and campsite and let's her kids run wild in and out of other peoples areas swearing and blinding whilst her parents get slowly drunk all day.

Think you need a bit more practice at posting you'll maybe get the idea.

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years

Do I sense a few gripes of your own Hudersfield123. It would appear that you have drink noise kids swearing being neighborly and campsites as your personal irritation. ;)

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Read through this tread, YOU, started Huddersfield 123, and you will see what MOTORHOME FUN is all about, and why we love it, why we are Funsters!
And not back biting trolls from the dark side!

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08

sign i spotted today walking our little
toothpaste tube sorry doggy
image.jpeg

Peter Ashcroft

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2015
Wigan
Funster No
MH
Autoroller 600
Exp
Since 2014
Having frequented a lot of MH forums, this is by far the best, most informative and most friendly, some of them, one in particular which I wont name are hounded by the same people time and time again who use a thread asking for help to try and prove their own importance and how very clever they are. It becomes very tiresome reading thread after thread with idiots trying to prive each other wrong over a tiny point which is not even related to the original post. I find this forum a refreshing change.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back